Screamin' Intensity?

The first time I rode Batman at SFMM it was night time and afterwards I told my friends I thought that ride inverted and they said we had 3 times. It turns out the ride actually has 5 inversions. So then I went on Viper with my eyes closed and could only feel the big loop and the double corkscrew, and that ride as 7 inversions.

I have to try it with my eyes closed.

Viper gave me such a headache - I was banged around quite a bit on that one. I think I rode it three times before I called it quits.

I have to try it with my eyes closed.

Viper gave me such a headache - I was banged around quite a bit on that one. I think I rode it three times before I called it quits.
For me, it's the double corkscrew. I used to get a headache on Knott's Corkscrew back when they had it too. I never do Viper or Revolution just once either. That's probably a factor as I get older too.

For me, it's the double corkscrew. I used to get a headache on Knott's Corkscrew back when they had it too. I never do Viper or Revolution just once either. That's probably a factor as I get older too.

I'm dating myself, but I remember when Revolution opened & it was the American Revolution. I hate admitting that I'm getting older and not enjoying those coasters like I used to. lol

Those "bunny hills" at the end are the killers for me!
That's my favorite part.

Be prepared for the launch. Maybe watch it a few times. My mom wasn't prepared for it the first time we rode it and she has only ever ridden it once more (when my dad coerced her). And she likes coasters.

Agree that the coaster is smooth. Except for Matterhorn the coasters at DLR are all pretty smooth. Screamin is the smoothest.

I really like it...except for the launch. It's way better than Rock & Rollercoaster at WDW (since it's more than, like, 90 seconds long).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter