Scrapbook Ideas

soccermom22

Earning My Ears
I am looking for websites that can give me ideas on layouts for my cruise scrapbook. Also any website that carries scrapbook supplies that would relate to crusies and Disney themes.

Thanks,

Tammy
:jester:

Tammy,

I have been looking for this too! I found a few websites with some cruise items, but I'm not sure about the dependability of the sites. Some info from someone with buying this stuff before would be great!

Michele

I have bought most of my disney scrapbooking stuff (cruises and WDW) at Joanne's. I believe they have an online store also.

Hint: Some of the past Dis. Cruise Catalogs I have received from my travel agent had some really great artwork ( a big sandcastle with Mickey and the lobster from Little Mermaid). I cliped them out of the book and ehanced some of my scrapbook pages. Probably not acid free, but really cute.

Creative Memories just came out with a Disney "combo pack" with some cute Disney stuff in it - I already have mine!

Creative Memories just came out with a Disney "combo pack" with some cute Disney stuff in it - I already have mine! They also have a cruise sticker pack.

I have a sticker maker. It will turn anything into an acid free sticker. It kinda laminates it on one side & makes it stickey on the other. I saved everything from the cruise & all the stuff they send you, Ran it through the machine & it is safe for your photos! I think you can get them at any craft store.

My wife LOVES to scrapbook, so I already got her all kinds of Disney/cruise scrapbook items for her birthday in June.

Now, my question is does DCL have a special exclusive scrapbook for sale like they do at the Disney parks???

They do have a scrapbook kit but it's not all that terrific. Check out the cruise Disney Character postcards near the cash register in the gift shop --- they are huge cut out postcards and really dress up a scrap book. We also had a DISer post pics of her scrapbook -- check out the trip report board or do a search.

:) I just finished our scrapbook of our WDW trip we took in Nov and it turned out great!!!!! It was so fun. I ordered some really nice stuff from www.mousememories.com. They have all kinds of stuff to pick from- the books of disney papers are really nice. I spent about $35 and did my whole book and have plenty left over. I will be looking at getting post cards and such on our cruise so that I can continue my scapbook with our cruise vacation. I have found that you should save everything from your trip and you will find some way to use it in your book.

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter