Scrap Sites

I just got some stuff from scrapbookcom & have been uploading pages to my gallery on scrapreviewscom of my recent Disney vacation...more to come as I have time to scrap! Lovin' the community here! :)

Hi everyone! :wave:
I just completed my very 1st page EVER! It's my title page to my Disney scrap booking album. Phew, it's a lot of work this scrap booking thing, especially when you're afraid to cut the paper, lol!

I'm sure I'll get over the initial "but what if I do it wrong" thoughts that hinder any fast process for me. In the mean time I can not find a site I stumbled on and DID book mark but then unfortunately must have deleted it :(.

There was a site with a lot of "sketched" layouts for square and/or block pages only. They did not have too many embellishments either. The name Sherry comes to mind but I have no idea if that is the designer???? I also remember them being in double page layouts, which I really liked as well.

Anyone have the foggiest of ideas what I'm talking about???? I'm a total fraidy cat when it comes to scrap booking and I plan to scrap-lift galore...but I think I am also the simple layout-type too and just want square edges with not too much fussiness on my pages.

Any help would be appreciated!

I found a new site called disneyscrapperThey have lots of papers and stickers. They also have cut out letters of every word I will need for my upcoming trip. I also saw the new Essential Idea book on a pre purchase there. I also have shopped scrapyourtrip They are also very nice.

Huge Mickey Fan

huge mickey fan said:
I found a new site called disneyscrapperThey have lots of papers and stickers. They also have cut out letters of every word I will need for my upcoming trip. I also saw the new Essential Idea book on a pre purchase there.

Thanks for the heads up. Love the titles! Very tempted with the Essential Ideas Book as well.

Not sure if this is where to put this, but if there are any scrappers on here from Louisville, KY they are opening a store called Archivers at Oxmoor Center. I think it opens around Sept. 22. Its probably expensive but worth checking out.

There's an Archivers just a mile and a half from my house. They have a fairly good collection of Disney stuff from EK Success & Sandylion, including a variety of albums. If you're looking for latest-and-greatest, though, corporate seems to wait for a while to order stuff for their stores.

5wdwnutz said:
I like scrapyourtrip. Just placed my first order with them the other day.

Missy

WOW! I had never been to Scrap Your Trip before, but they have so much awesome stuff. I LOVE the Gettysburg stuff since that is the book I'm working on right now. Their Washington DC stuff is cool too. I think I might get myself in trouble with that site! ;)

Yzerbear19 said:
WOW! I had never been to Scrap Your Trip before, but they have so much awesome stuff. I LOVE the Gettysburg stuff since that is the book I'm working on right now. Their Washington DC stuff is cool too. I think I might get myself in trouble with that site! ;)

I totally agree with you - I love scrapyourtrip, and they offer a great service to us UK scrappers who often struggle to get scrap stash.

I was wondering if we are allowed to post our own site. My sister and I have an ebay scrapbook store and a yahoo store but I don't want to post the link if it is a no-no.

My all time favorite site is www.acherryontop.com ! They have all the new products as well as a gallery ( great to scraplift from ) and a message board that I havent figured out yet. lol. You also get points for every dollar spent, and when you get enough points you can use them for $$ off. OH, and they send out newsletters with 40% off of any one item code each month. This site is so easy to navigate, if you click on something you like, then the whole collection shows up.

I was wondering if we are allowed to post our own site. My sister and I have an ebay scrapbook store and a yahoo store but I don't want to post the link if it is a no-no.

I dont know about post a link to your store but I know the ebayers can put their ebay name in their signature. People can then look you up there.

I didn't see this one mentioned and love checking it out. It is www.scrapshare.com. It is a message board like the dis that has layouts, swaps, scrap tech support, retreats, and wishblade and cricut help. I love seeing the layouts that people have done on there.

Has anyone ordered from Disneyscrapper or BargainPack? I would like some opinions on their service before I order from them.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter