• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Scrap Sites

I go here just to look.....

prices high, but get good look at new products and some ideas to scraplift...

Archivers Scrapbook Store

just thought I would share.

There are classes here for free if you live near one.

Scrap Candy

This site has lots of neat embellishments, paper, etc. The prices are good and they have $1.99 SHIPPING TO ANWHERE IN THE US!!!

Best of all, it is owned by a DIS'er!!! ;)

I KNow Love is in the Details ships to the UK but I can't find where I saw the link - Google can't find it either!

Can anyone help? (It has a cute bear at the top of the page :) )

I've just received my e-bay grab bags from Heavenly Hugs & Kisses - can't wait to get started!!! :banana:

If only I knew where to begin :earseek:

I was surfing and stumbled across a web site that had pre made disney pages...alot of pastel colors used. I did not book mark it and now can not find it.

If any one know the site I am looking for, please post.

I have gotten a lot of great supplies at a fraction of the cost on E-Bay!

I have a lot of scrapbook sketches posted on my blog. But whoops apparently I need more posts before I can post a link! LOL. Time for me to quit lurking. :)

Sorry if this has already been posted.
I'm pretty new at scrapbooking and found this site with a great HowTo page. A lot of how-to-make-your-own stuff to save money or if you just cant find what your looking for to add to a page. I know a lot of you already know this stuff (I love the pages I'v seen on the boards, you guys are awsome ) but if your new like me hope it helps.

http://www.scrapfriends.us/index.html

I just bought a bunch of stickers at www.simplystickers.com . Their prices are good and they have an extensive line of Disney. I mostly bought border stickers and they were $1.65 compared to $2.00 and up elsewhere. The shipping was $2.50. I will let you know how the service is when I get them.

I ordered Friday and Saturday afternoon I got an email that they had shipped. I'll keep you updated.

www.ukscrappers.co.uk, this is a message forum just like twopeas, plus it has a shopping section for all your stash.

If anyone is interested in any 'altering' sites, give me a shout!

Suzie (Stu's wife)

There is a Yahoo message board called Disney Scrappers that chats about scrapbooking your Disney vacations. They also chat about scrapping in general, Disney vacations and some of life's everyday happenings. But, mostly Disney!

In their Files and Photos sections there are quite a few layouts and ideas from the group's members. There is also a Monthly Challenge to motivate you to scrap a page for your Disney albums!

Michelle G

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter