Sci Fi Lunch/Dinner Times and Menu

StephanieCG

Mouseketeer
I checked all ears but it does not list the times when Lunch stops and Dinner starts, and the menus were identical, but I thought at one point they were different. We really want to try this, mostly for the burgers, and before I make an ADR I want to make sure you can get burgers at dinner too. Anyone been to Sci Fi recently?
Thanks! :)

I checked on allears.net also and Burgers are listed for dinner. But I don't see when dinner starts and lunch ends.

Have fun Sci Fi is lots of fun, my kids love it there. :thumbsup2

We ate dinner at Sci-Fi a few weeks ago and I didn't remember seeing burgers on the menu. So I checked the Disney website, and looked at the pdf of the menu, and the Angus burger served for lunch is not on the dinner menu. :confused3

So lunch is the way to go. :)

I thought you could still ask for the burger at dinner even though it's not listed on their dinner menu.

You can definitly ask for the burger during dinner. We have done it a couple of times since we only eat the burgers, onion rings and shakes/deserts at Sci- Fi. Lunch or dinner, Sci-fi is a MUST for our family every trip. We love the atmosphere and the burgers, onion rings and shakes.:thumbsup2

I asked for a burger at dinner in Feb. They had no issues getting it for me. It was supre good too!

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater lunch hours are 11am-3:55pm. Dinner hours vary and can be either 4-9pm, or 4-9:30pm or 4-10:30pm, depending on the day. This restaurant is very popular, and I assume you'll be making ADRs. When you do, the CM will let you know the dinner closing time for the day you want to dine there. Have fun, and eat an onion ring for me!

Thank you for posting the times. It was on my list of questions to ask dining. The allears menus for Lunch and Dinner is the same. I, too, was wondering if this was a mistake or they serve the same all day.

We ate here on 24th May, it was fab my family really enjoyed it. I had read mixed reviews but we thought it was great. The staff were lovely and there was a lot to choose from:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter