*****Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received*****.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names will be going out a bit later, but to get you all started here is the list:

Reminder....mail date is May 21. please get them out on time.

copy the list when you receive and post the items you received next to each listing

The list:
1. a lime green item
2. an item that is square in shape
3. an item that has an animal print on it (can be the pattern or the animal) or an animal shaped item (like stuffed, jewelry, etc)
4. an item with Mickey Mouse on it
5. a sweet treat
6. a salty treat
7. a key ring
8. an item with flowers on it or something to do with flowers
9. something that cost exactly $1.00
10. something for the hair or head
11. a reusuable bag
12. a pen that was free (advertisement or you picked up somewhere)
13. an item that starts with the letter "P"
14. lip balm or lip gloss
15. literature, brochure or map from someplace you have been

Great list--even though I'm not doing this one, I find myself thinking what I would have bought! :laughing:

I am ready to start the names now.....so they are coming.
We have 18 people and 20 exchanges going this time.

What a fun list! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to get started.

What percentage of the list should be brand new items from the store and what can be unused items from home?

All names are out......let the fun begin!! :yay: :woohoo:

All items should be unused, but things you have at home are fine. I have so many things in my "stash" I may be covered for them all :rolleyes:

Awesome. I'm afraid I have that gene. I buy things because I may need a gift someday. :rolleyes1

Got my name. Will shop my stash first and then head out shopping this weekend.

:cool1: Picked up my name and list! Great items, this will be fun!

Awesome. I'm afraid I have that gene. I buy things because I may need a gift someday. :rolleyes1

Got my name. Will shop my stash first and then head out shopping this weekend.

:rotfl: That is what I do too......I have 1/2 a closet just for DIS exchanges ;)

Great list! :cutie: Can't wait till tomorrow when I am out n about to start collecting. Although I do have the lime green item. :cloud9:

I got everything I need for my box. Now I have to go send it, I am off work Tuesday so I will be mailing it then!

Mailed mine this afternoon, priority medium boxes. They will actually be picked up tomorrow afternoon. :cool1:

Mailed my priority medium box on Saturday with DC. My home computer is totally not working. :headache: Had to wait until today to use my work computer to post that I mailed it Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter