Say Bye-Bye To The iasw Goodbyes

I think this will be super neat!!

I know that sometimes tradition is nice, but they aren't changing the whole ride, just the room with a few signs in it, so for me this is good combining of the old and new!

I knew something was up! I rode it on Monday with my family, and got to the 'goodbye' scene and was surprised it was covered! But that sounds cool what they will do with it!

I was anticipating stuff like this (I know I'm not the only one!)... like maybe the starfish (what's his/her name?) at the end of Nemo... didn't think of it here - sounds cool to me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Is anyone just a smidge disappointed that Disney's fancy new addition to IASW is technology that Universal has used at ET for the past 20+ years?

IF it works. And IF it works consistently. If it doesn't, then you'll have a minute or so of riding through a black tunnel...towards a bright light....

:lmao:

Seriously, though, considering how most text-to-speech applications mangle pronunciation, particularly of names, I wonder how many people will actually RECOGNIZE that the ride is "talking" to them?

:lmao:

Seriously, though, considering how most text-to-speech applications mangle pronunciation, particularly of names, I wonder how many people will actually RECOGNIZE that the ride is "talking" to them?

Are you talking to Me? (in my best Bobby DeNiro imitation).:rotfl:

I'm all for cool new tech and experiences, but this particular change makes me sad somehow. Too bad it couldn't be done without sacrificing a signature feature of the attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter