Saw Wreck-it Ralph last night!

Just saw it last night. 3 21 year old girls watching this movie together. We all loved it so much! I loved the storyline and the animation, especially the parts inside the video game was flawless! It was so much better than I thought it would be! One of the best of the newer Disney movies definitely

I'm obsessed! Ive already seen it twice. I feel like this is my new favorite Disney/Pixar movie. Ive been on a hunt this week to collect items - I have a few of the toys already. I wasnt going to collect them, but I saw them going fast and selling out so I jumped on it.

I collect other Disney stuff including Vinyls so it just adds to the collection. LOL

I thought every character was just amazing. Sugar Rush was built for me to live in. If I could create my ideal world to live in, that would be eat. Everything made of candy!

Theres rumours of a sequel coming in possibly the next year or so. I hope they show more of the Sugar Rush Racers in it.

I saw it three times. Great movie. I am obsessed with Vanellope and she is the first serious rival for Cinderella.

I watched Wreck it Ralph and I loved it. It reminded me of the Incredibles a movie that adults and kids could enjoy at the same time. I loved the animation and the voices. I thought the Nicelanders were jerks to Ralph.

Saw about 10 minutes when Ralph was covered in green for some reason and stuck inside a cupcake. Didn't much care for the movie so I turned it off. Shame, because I was hoping it would have been much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter