"Saving Mr. Banks" Passholder Preview

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
It was Practically Perfect!:)

GREAT movie-many hilarious scenes and many sad ones as well-the story is told very well.:)

After the screening,there was a Photo-op with Mary Poppins and Bert in The Great Movie Ride courtyard!:)

Thanks Passholder Department for a great event.:)

We loved it to! Despite the early rain.
Cannot wait for it on video. We will have a Disney documentary weekend then.

Got our first character pictures and still have four boxes of popcorn.

Mom and I agreed that everyone was cast perfectly.

We loved it to! Despite the early rain.
Cannot wait for it on video. We will have a Disney documentary weekend then.

Got our first character pictures and still have four boxes of popcorn.

Mom and I agreed that everyone was cast perfectly.

Glad you enjoyed it!:)

I lucked out on the rain-I went to the 6:00 AIE finale-no rain when entering the finale-rain gone by the time the finale ended.

It really was a great event-the only "disappointment" I had was that they didn't give everyone one of the movie posters-they are so cool!:)

I did notice they are giving out the posters in the United Kingdom pavilion this week for LTM,so maybe that is why they didn't give them out at the Passholder event.:)

Yes!1 Thank You passholder dept.
We made the mad dash driving down from CT. And a great way to start our vacation:goodvibes

it was a wonderful movie with a great cast. It was interesting to see the story behind it. Happy moments and some sad ones too.

Thanx again for a fun evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter