• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saving money on tickets...ParkSavers.com and other "voucher" style set-ups...

GiggleGoddess

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used ParkSavers.com??? They are having a good deal right now on tickets. Any experiences?

Has anyone ever had any issues exchanging the vouchers for tickets/cards when checking in at a WDW resort? There's a process to get the fastpass+ linked but I'm afraid once my parents try to check in they'll have issues having to relink the tickets or something. Since the only info you get from Disney to initiate the FastPass+ portion is the ticket confirmation number...not the exact number of the ticket/rfid card you'll get once you exchange at check in/park entrance. Does this not matter? Does anyone know about ticket vouchers?

My parents are planning a trip for this September/October and we're trying to find the lowest pricing and Park Savers seems to have the lowest today $771.20 for two adult 8-day park hopper tickets. Compared to $784 from OfficialTicketCenter.com. I'm using the TouringPlans.com website and the Park Savers website is the cheapest on their ticket price calculator. Any thoughts or advice?

We purchased a ticket voucher through Orbitz when they were running the fabulous deal on a 5 day base ticket (linked through ebates to get that cash back as well). As soon as I received my voucher by email, I called the regular Disney phone number and talked to an IT person. After about a 3 minute hold, that person was able to find the actual Disney ticket numbers and link them to the MyDisneyExperience. I was able to see the tickets online before I even hung up the phone. Then, at 60 days, I was able to make FP+ selections. When I arrived at the resort, I asked the front desk if I would need to go to guest relations with the voucher before entering the park and was told there was no need to as the tickets were already linked to our account. Sure enough, we went to the Magic Kingdom and entered the gates like normal, no questions asked.

I used Park Savers.com a few months ago for my 3-day WDW Hopper tickets. Great prices but I was the same, a little hesitant. I figured since they were being suggested by Touringplans and Disney Tourist Blog I might as well give them a try. I ended up saving a lot of money and they got me set up to do my Fastpass+ reservations without having to call Disney. I didn't even need to redeem the voucher they sent because my tickets were linked to my Magic Bands already. Overall it was a very smooth transaction and I saved a good amount of money. I would recommend them. Good luck!

I used Park Savers.com a few months ago for my 3-day WDW Hopper tickets. Great prices but I was the same, a little hesitant. I figured since they were being suggested by Touringplans and Disney Tourist Blog I might as well give them a try. I ended up saving a lot of money and they got me set up to do my Fastpass+ reservations without having to call Disney. I didn't even need to redeem the voucher they sent because my tickets were linked to my Magic Bands already. Overall it was a very smooth transaction and I saved a good amount of money. I would recommend them. Good luck!
I could have written this. I just got back from my trip, with tickets purchased from ParkSavers and everything worked out, including upgrading them to annual passes. I bought them based on the least expensive ticket calculator on Touring Plans, and was a little leery of the Expedia and pick-up dates dimensions of the process. Turned out that by linking them to MyDisneyExperience I didn't have to do any sort of pick-up, and they were automatically on my Magic Bands.

They are having a good deal right now on tickets.
They had a similar 'sale ending soon' advertisement up on their website when I bought my tickets in the summer. Prices stayed the same for months afterward....the ad just kept getting updated with a new month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter