Save the money and sacrifice queen beds?

For us - No way for the double beds. Have to be well rested to enjoy our stay and do not want to be tripping over one another or an airmattress for that long. I would cut a few days off and upgrade. It is essential that the pool for my kids comes first. They would rather cut a few and have a slide to play on.

I have been cutting groceries and stocking up on Disney gift cards too. When I can I buy a 25.00 one and add it to my collection. On Valentines dat, my DH got me a Disney gift card, lol. That is all I ask for for birthday and Christmas. The kids get them too and it covers all their snacks plus they learn to budget. I have been doing this since they were 10, 7, and 5.

Whatever you decide will work because only you know your family.

You will be in Disney and how you decide to do it to make it great is up to you.

Best of luck!!

I don't mind the value resorts especially if it is a huge savings. The double beds are not a problem for us. DH isn't a fan of the buses so he'd like to be on a monorail resort, but b/c he is a teacher we have to go at peak times and I just can't see paying the peak price for a deluxe.

1900 really is a lot of money. If it were us we'd probably sleep on adult and one kid per bed for the extra space and huge savings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter