Satu'li Canteen: menu preview!

I'm very excited about this! However, we have the bitter sweet "pleasure" of being there the week after opening :scared1: I'll be interested to stalk the wait times after pressing "I'm Here". Might be smart to do so before really being "there"? I hope we can count on our awesome fellow DISers who are going that 1st week to start reporting back (oh please, oh please lol!):worship::disrocks:

As a vegan with a vegetarian dd I think this menu looks amazing!!! It's so nice to have some interesting options available especially for kids. Dd loves tofu and would be very please to be able to get a kids meal with tofu. We won't be back for some time as we were just had a trip in January but will definitely give it a try the next time we go.

The menu sounds Delicious! So happy for the healthy vegetable choices and entree's for vegetarians and fish lovers.

The VERY idea of enabling me to order without having to wait in lines and get an alert when the food is ready will save me AT LEAST half an hour a day. For a Dis trip I (yes, I am an addict) that is huge.
DISNEY..... PLEASE invest in technology and offers like this. Incremental addition of features like these are what is needed.

Now if ONLY you could extend that technology, and more importantly the investment to your aging reservation sites...... :charac2:

WOW, sounds delicious! I could go for that beef bowl right about now. Yum.
Eager to see some reviews once it opens.
:banana:

Entrées

Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl
Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce

$11.49

Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef Bowl
Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef marinated in a blend of Garlic, Herbs, Red Pepper Spice, and Red Wine Vinegar topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce

$12.99

Sustainable Fish Bowl
Panko Breaded Mahi-Mahi topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce

$12.99

Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl
Crispy Fried Tofu seasoned with Chili-Spice topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce

$11.49

Cheeseburger Steamed Pod
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle, and Cheddar Cheese served with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Vegetable Chips

$10.99

Vegetable Steamed Curry Pod
Steamed Vegetable Curry Pod with Eggplant, Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, Carrots, and Shallot Cilantro Cream served with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Vegetable Chips

$10.99
Kids' Meals

Cheeseburger Pod
Steamed Cheeseburger Pod stuffed with Ground Beef, Ketchup, Mustard, Pickle, and Cheddar Cheese served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes, and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$7.49

Hot Dog Wrapped in Dough
Hot Dog wrapped in a Parker House Dough served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes, and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$6.79

Cheese Quesadilla
Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese in a Tortilla served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes, and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$6.49
Kids' menu items for children ages 9 and younger.
Kids' Mickey Check Meals

Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl
Wood-Grilled Chicken marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and served with your choice of Base and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$7.49

Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef Bowl
Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef marinated in a blend of Garlic, Herbs, Red Pepper Spice, and Red Wine Vinegar topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and served with a choice of Base and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$8.49

Sustainable Fish Bowl
Panko Breaded Mahi-Mahi topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and served with your choice of Base and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$8.49

Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl
Crispy Fried Tofu seasoned with Chili-Spice topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and served with your choice of Base and Small Dasani® Bottled Water or Low-fat Milk

$7.49
Kids' menu items for children ages 9 and younger.
Sides

Quinoa and Vegetable Salad
Red Quinoa Salad mixed with Broccoli, Cauliflower, Jicama, Grape Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Arugula, Sweet Potatoes, and Chives

$4.99

Red and Sweet Potato Hash
Roasted Sweet and Red Potatoes with Onion, Garlic, Diced Red Pepper, and Italian Herb Parsley

$3.99

Mixed Whole Grains and Rice
Steamed Brown Rice with Kamut, Onion, Celery, and Crushed Red Pepper

$3.99

Vegetable Chips
Blue Terra Chips using a blend of Yucca and Sweet Potato Chips

$3.49
Desserts

Nav'vi Cheesecake
Blueberry Cheesecake topped with Passion Fruit Curd

$5.29

Neytiri's Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake with a Crunchy Cookie Layer and Banana Cream Topping

PLUS LOTS OF DRINKS

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/satuli-canteen/menus/

Oooo looks good I love love steamed buns! Bit weird having hamburger ones though! Wonder how that'll work. Intriguing!

I am so interested in that spicy fried tofu bowl. I can't wait to try this place. :lovestruc

I have no hope for those cheeseburger buns. The cheeseburger egg rolls in MK just taste like pickles & I'm not expecting much better from the buns.

Yum! Looks like most of the bowls will/can be gluten-free - not sure about the fried tofu, but I wouldn't eat that anyway.

Buns are gonna be a no-go though. As are desserts it looks like.

I was so excited to see the buns and then they said cheese burger and I was like what?! I'm going to give them a try though. Pork buns are my favorite thing in the entire world so we will see.

I love the options though. Nothing boring or bland about it to me. Kind of shocked how many people are saying they won't eat chicken and rice or chicken and sweet potatoes. This is the current "trend" around my work so the bowl style is what I'm use to right now.

That cheeseburger thing and the curry thing sound SO GOOD! Wow. Especially with veggie chips. Yes, please. Disney always brings out my inner Pooh. "Every time is food time, when you set your clock on Pooh time." I just hope it tastes as fresh and amazing as it sounds. pooh:

As a vegan with a vegetarian dd I think this menu looks amazing!!! It's so nice to have some interesting options available especially for kids. Dd loves tofu and would be very please to be able to get a kids meal with tofu. We won't be back for some time as we were just had a trip in January but will definitely give it a try the next time we go.
For your sake, I hope it's not too long, before you can return. Odds are it won't take long for them to give into the burger, chicken tender & mac-n-cheese crowd & dumb down the menu. :sad2:

Blech. The cheeseburger pod filling sounds like the cheeseburger egg roll filling which tasted heavily of pickles (gross). And boba balls?? No thanks. I am glad this place is serving what it is though. Definitely adds more options for folks. We'll just eat elsewhere before heading in.

I don't think it's so much for health, as it is to give vegetarians more options.
Even if it was for health, I for one am grateful. Even though I am on vacation and thus don't worry as much about what I eat, I simply can not do the fatty greasy stuff as much as I used to. So it is nice to be able to easily find other options that won't cause a race to the bathroom when my body decides "NO MORE!!!".

Even if it was for health, I for one am grateful. Even though I am on vacation and thus don't worry as much about what I eat, I simply can not do the fatty greasy stuff as much as I used to. So it is nice to be able to easily find other options that won't cause a race to the bathroom when my body decides "NO MORE!!!".

Yes this!! I have a myriad of digestive issues, including a dairy sensitivity, sensitivities to artificial flavourings, and rapid stomach emptying caused by sugars. I always find it hard to eat when traveling. This kind of option is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter