Satu'li Canteen: menu preview!

Seems like a good option for many people. Do not think I would enjoy so will skip it.

I am so excited for this. I love pork buns and the cheeseburger and curry buns sound fantastic! Can anyone say whether fast casual will be QS or TS?

My apologies for not knowing all of the Disney restaurant types. Would "Fast Casual" be something that needs a reservation?

Just read how we are going to order at this place over on Disney food blog. I am glad we are not going for a bit, so other people can try it out. I don't think I will be comfortable doing it - seems complicated, but it is more of a learning curve for me! Mobile App ordering - ugh!!! Sort of like BOG, but you order everything through MDE, then hit an "I am here" button on your phone when you get there and they let you know where to pick up the food (and I assume you will go find a table at that point?). Sounds horrible.

Menu looks cool though!

Just read how we are going to order at this place over on Disney food blog. I am glad we are not going for a bit, so other people can try it out. I don't think I will be comfortable doing it - seems complicated, but it is more of a learning curve for me! Mobile App ordering - ugh!!! Sort of like BOG, but you order everything through MDE, then hit an "I am here" button on your phone when you get there and they let you know where to pick up the food (and I assume you will go find a table at that point?). Sounds horrible.

Menu looks cool though!

If it works anything like Starbucks mobile ordering it's genius and amazing. I just walk in grab my stuff and walk out having already paid and ordered on the app.

If it works anything like Starbucks mobile ordering it's genius and amazing. I just walk in grab my stuff and walk out having already paid and ordered on the app.

I too love Starbucks mobile order, so when my wife and I read the blog post we began trying to figure out if we can jig out Animal Kingdom day to eat at there and try it out. I don't want to mess with any existing reservations until I see if/how reservations for Satu'li will work, though.

I too love Starbucks mobile order, so when my wife and I read the blog post we began trying to figure out if we can jig out Animal Kingdom day to eat at there and try it out. I don't want to mess with any existing reservations until I see if/how reservations for Satu'li will work, though.

Fully understandable! I won't be back to WDW until December so lots of time for feedback before we can even book ADRs.

That's good to hear. Like I said, I know it is me (old tech challenged woman!!), so I hope it works well at this place.

Looks good, I for one am glad they aren't just serving the typical burgers and nuggets. Looking forward to it!

While I like that this is different and more health conscious with tofu options, this will be a hard pass for me. Its just...boring. When I'm in Disney, I'm not looking for health food. :confused3

So glad to see a grilled chicken option for an AK QS on the kids menu. We have a terrible time finding allergy free QS for my kids in this park. A simple grilled chicken would usually be our go to for them but the other locations haven't had it up to this point. The adult options look interesting too. Can't wait to hear reviews once it's up and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter