Saratoga Springs

cortney36

Earning My Ears
We are staying in Saratoga Springs in October, I can start online check in, in 2 days. Does anyone have any building recommendations or any tips for the resort?

thank you!

Will you have a car? Will you want to make use of the counter service location? When we stayed there, we didn't have a car. We requested The Springs section and could not have been happier. We were near dining and one pool and only a short walk from the other big pool. Paddock would have been my second request. If you have a car or don't care about dining, I would go with Grandstand because of the proximity to Disney Springs.

The two Preferred areas are in The Springs and Congress Park.

The Springs is near the Carriage House and the "main" services area of Saratoga.

Congress Park is a quick walk to Disney Springs.

They are your two choices. The difference should be fairly clear. Depends on your priority past that.

Will you have a car? Will you want to make use of the counter service location? When we stayed there, we didn't have a car. We requested The Springs section and could not have been happier. We were near dining and one pool and only a short walk from the other big pool. Paddock would have been my second request. If you have a car or don't care about dining, I would go with Grandstand because of the proximity to Disney Springs.

Unfortunately we won't have a car. Thank you for your suggestions!

The two Preferred areas are in The Springs and Congress Park.

The Springs is near the Carriage House and the "main" services area of Saratoga.

Congress Park is a quick walk to Disney Springs.

They are your two choices. The difference should be fairly clear. Depends on your priority past that.

Great thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter