Sangria

LAS321

When you wish upon a star...
:wizard: Is there any place to get a good pitcher of Sangria? I know Mexico has good margaritas but I was wondering if there is anywhere we could get some really great Sangria?

We enjoyed the unlimited sangria included in the hddr. Can't vouch for how 'good' it is, but it sure tasted good after a long day at the park. They didn't bring a pitcher, but you can keep asking for refills.

The unlimited Sangria was one of our reasons for choosing the HDDR...Sure hope it's good!!

I think we may have enjoyed it a little 'too' much. pirate:

I was expecting the sangria to be watered down, but apparently it wasn't. By the end of the show I was a bit surprised when I stood up. Anyway, we slept well that night. :)

we had amazing sangria at Mama melrose a few years ago, it was made with fresh fruit, best sangria I had ever tasted!

Spoodles' sangria is very good ... enjoy it as long as the restaurant is open!

Spoodles. Or for a different twist, the Celtic Sangria at Raglan Road.

Does HDDR stand for the Hoop-De-Do-Review? If so, I had NO idea they had refillable sangria! I might just have to go! :cool1:

Yes.

http://allears.net/din/hddcom.htm

"Included with the meal: Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Orange, Pink Lemonade, Iced Tea, Apple Juice, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Tea, Coffee, Draft Bud Light, Chardonnay, Rose, Sangria, and Merlot"

I don't have any suggestions but i thought the sangria at HDDR was gross :( I don't even like beer and preferred that to the sangria-
But i'm glad other people like it- maybe I caught it on a bad night??

I'm going again this summer and i'm sure i'll try it again.

If I go to HDDR and want to try the Sangria and then switch to pop if I don't like it would they charge me extra for a new drink?

I have to 2nd the Sangria at Mamma Melrose. I was very yummy on a hot afternoon. I believe DH and I shared a carafe.

I've heard the sangria at Mama Melrose is really good...that's one of the main reasons I'm going to try to get a reservation there! :)

I can also say that we enjoyed the Sangria at Mama Melrose.

Somehow I am thinking that I had Sangria at San Angel Inn as well and that I liked it. I could be wrong about that.

I had a decent sangria a few weeks ago at Bongos, at Downtown Disney...And just last weekend I had a REALLY great glass of sangria at the Tambu Lounge in the Poly. :)

Sarah

Brown Derby, Spoodles, Columbia in Celebration and Carrabba's off site.

Two more :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 for the Sangria at Mama Melrose. Mom and I shared a half carafe, though I would have preferred the full ha! It was delicious.

I think they got tired of doing refills for hubby and I at HDDR in '06, because we eventually drained 3 pitchers between us.

DD still talks about her 'tipsy' parents ! :rolleyes1

If I go to HDDR and want to try the Sangria and then switch to pop if I don't like it would they charge me extra for a new drink?

No worries- you can have as much as you want of anythign. Switching from sangria to beer or soda- whatever you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter