Sand Beaches at Resort

cashout

Likes the Mouse, just not the one in my attic
Which resorts have a sand beach? I am planning a trip in August 2004, and am trying to meet all of my wife's requests for accomodations. Thanks.

Offhand, I can think of the Contemporary, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian. Also, the Beach Club, and I think the Yacht Club. I believe Carribean Beach Resort also if you want a moderate resort. I think the nicest stretch of beach is at the Poly and Grand Floridian. The area at the Beach Club was pretty nice too and was used for at least two wedding receptions/rehearsal dinners while we were there.

The Poly's beach is lovely! They have an electric parade every night on the water at 9:00 pm and if there are fireworks at MK you have a beautiful, magical place to watch them from a swing or hammock. My dd and ds's enjoyed playing in the sand during our recent stay and my dh and I spent every evening on the beach among the Tiki lights.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter