Sanaa Bread Service Question

We have reservations and a bit nervous. After dining we will be doing the walking safari tour.

I dream about the bread service. We split that and one entrée between two of us. Honestly did not even need the entrée after that!YUM! It is either 3 sauces or all. Go for all for two bucks more. WORTH IT!

I did both last week and Sanaa was WAY better than Yak & Yeti.
I try to do both on my vacation . . . I really love both for different reasons. I def agree with the PP that Sanaa's food quality & quality of ingredients plus prep skill in the kitchen is superior. However, I love the decor at Y&Y and there are interesting dishes (including the appetizers) that are tasty & unique. I also suspect for quite a few first time guests that Sanaa's smaller & more exotic menu is a bit daunting whereas at Y&Y most families can find something familiar to balance out the unique. If it helps, the Sanaa menu is very tasty but gentled down a bit for less adventurous North American tastes.

I've read on the Boards that yes it does count as an included appetizer with the Deluxe Dining Plan. I've never had the Deluxe DP so can't say so from personal experience.

I really enjoy the full bread service (the extra $2) is def worth it. I've had this alone for lunch & it was so huge that I couldn't finish all the naan. Two people could easily split the bread service & then split one entree and have lots of food.

The desserts at Sanaa are also incredible. I love the Seasonal Kulfi. Don't forget about the Peanut Butter Turtle. Its on the kids menu but an adult should be able to order it no problem. That little turtle gets great reviews all by its lonesome.
View attachment 209696
That turtle is adorable. Did that replace the decorate your own cookie kids dessert that came with the tiny mango lassi?

That turtle is adorable. Did that replace the decorate your own cookie kids dessert that came with the tiny mango lassi?
I think the Cookies & Milk (decorate your own cookie kids dessert) is still there. Allears still has it on their menu listing & they are usually pretty up to date with any changes.

We did not order the bread service last time but think we would all enjoy it.

1) There are times we stop by for lunch, and ONLY do the bread service (shared) and a bowl of soup (per person).
2) Yes, we think the Naan and sauces are that good.

NOTE:
I usually ask for a small ramekin of the PeliPeli sauce with the bread service.
This is the REALLY-REALLY-REALLY hot sauce.
Just a few drops on a piece of bread will bring sweat beads to your forehead.
A large dab on your bread and your tongue will go numb for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
We have reservations and a bit nervous. After dining we will be doing the walking safari tour.
If you like Indian food, you will be fine here. There is plenty of your standard Indian fare to be had. If you haven't been exposed to a lot of Indian food, then ask your server what you might like based on you spice preference, ect. They will be more than willing to help. What walking safari tour are you doing? I wasn't aware there was one other than walking around yourself.

I had the bread with all the sauces (my favorite was the garlic!) and then we split the split pea soup which was delicious and just enough food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter