San Juan - what are they going to do there?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
This weeks Magic got rerouted. Lucky for them they got an extra day at Castaway Cay.
But what happens to excursions/float rentals, etc.? Are people scrambling to book excursions?

DCL has excursions for any port possibilities. They will have shore excursions sheets printed and will book them as usual. :)

In San Juan they can take a cab and go to El Morro. It is an old fort, don't remember the history, but the fort is very interesting and the view of the ocean is wonderful.

Also in San Juan there is a store called "The Butterfly Shop". I don't remember the location, but it is worth taking a trip to.

These were the highlights for me, the last time we were there.

sue

The Rainforest is nearby also. El Morro is really neat. I have some AWESOME pictures of it.

San Juan offers a lot to do, and beautiful beaches.

Sue Ellen

I would return to San Juan at any opportunity; it was like being in Spain, we loved it! It's a million times better IMHO than any of the Eastern ports; there is so much history & culture & the food is fabuous. DH and I stayed in a restored 14th century convent, very luxurious & beautiful, for one night before our Radisson cruise in '98.

So they're going to P.R.??? And 2 days at CC?

Fill me in!

TIA

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter