San Jose CA. Information, please.

redshoes

<font color=red>I'm sitting here watching the new
My DH is leaving for a business trip to San Jose and would love some information on the city. He's looking for restaurant reviews and stuff to do in the evening. He'll be in meetings from 8-5. Any information you can give me would be great.

redshoes said:
My DH is leaving for a business trip to San Jose and would love some information on the city. He's looking for restaurant reviews and stuff to do in the evening. He'll be in meetings from 8-5. Any information you can give me would be great.
Hi Kate! San Jose is a huge city, but I'm guessing he'll be staying in or near down town? There are a TON of restaurants in that area, as well as being near the HP Pavillion, where lots of events (hockey games, concerts, areana football, etc) are held. There is an IMAX theatre, a discovery museum, and a couple of venues (other than HP Pavillion) where shows, concerts, or comedians perform. All of this is within walking distance for the most part. If he's staying at a decent hotel, I would really refer him to his concierge for dinner recommendations, simply because of the shear volume of places to chose from down there.

Hope he has a great trip!

karaeric said:
Hi Kate! San Jose is a huge city, but I'm guessing he'll be staying in or near down town? There are a TON of restaurants in that area, as well as being near the HP Pavillion, where lots of events (hockey games, concerts, areana football, etc) are held. There is an IMAX theatre, a discovery museum, and a couple of venues (other than HP Pavillion) where shows, concerts, or comedians perform. All of this is within walking distance for the most part. If he's staying at a decent hotel, I would really refer him to his concierge for dinner recommendations, simply because of the shear volume of places to chose from down there.

Hope he has a great trip!

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. Sounds like he'll be able to find a few things to do. Have a wonderful night.

i agree! I live in San Jose, the Fairmont is very nice. There are so many things to do here and I am sure he will enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter