Sam's Super Pop Century Fridge Swap!!!

This happened after we had our frig swap last year. Seemed to be "missing" for a couple days then it reappeared mysteriously. I guess in a place that big a little mini frig can get swallowed up. Hope it is located soon.

Sam,

I hope this isn't too short of notice, but we won't be needing the fridge anymore. We were right after you... September 17-20th.

So if you have someone on the backup list, our change of plans will be advantageous for them. Thanks for organizing everything. :flower3:

Hi Sam,
I leave tomorrow and I am next in line for the fridge.:)
Have they located the fridge? :confused:
I will pick it up at luggage rack. If it is not there, I will try again the next day.

Has anyone heard from SumMickeyfans yet? or Mickeydumplings? I do have both of their names to check under.

Thanks
ang

We will be at POP from December 31st, checking out January 6th. Is it still available for those dates? If so, could you please let me know the details, rules, etc. Thanks! This beats paying $10/night for one... I hope the fridge is found. :)

Guess I'm too lazy to read through so many pages of threads :goodvibes Is the fridge available Oct. 22 -26th? (If it was found!) Thanks!

To the last 2 posts, please check out the first page of this thread. It is kept up to date at all times.

Have had a few people drop out, so that is updated to.

Have we any updates, do we know if the fridge was found or not?:confused3

I am next in line for the fridge....I have ang's cell number so I think I will call her and see if she was able to locate the fridge. No word from Mickeydumplings??? Anyone have their cell number?

Hello Everyone...I am back and I am so sorry to report that they told me they never found the fridge? I checked everyday in Luggage Assistance and at the Front Desk in both the name before and mine. Mickeydumplings may have not had a chance to leave it before her cruise...I don't know? Anyway, I am hoping that maybe she will hopefully leave it for Ang.

Hello Everyone...I am back and I am so sorry to report that they told me they never found the fridge? I checked everyday in Luggage Assistance and at the Front Desk in both the name before and mine. Mickeydumplings may have not had a chance to leave it before her cruise...I don't know? Anyway, I am hoping that maybe she will hopefully leave it for Ang.

that stinks!:sad2: I hope the fridge didn't get left in the room when Mickeydumplings left and housekeeping returned it to the Pop refrigerator supply. Have not called ang yet ~ cell phone died this morning.....I will call her as soon as it charges up!

that stinks!:sad2: I hope the fridge didn't get left in the room when Mickeydumplings left and housekeeping returned it to the Pop refrigerator supply. Have not called ang yet ~ cell phone died this morning.....I will call her as soon as it charges up!

Just sending you a PM now :goodvibes

just got a voice mail from ang...she has the fridge!!:yay:

she said she had no problem getting it from luggage claim/assistance (whatever its called) and will drop it at the same place on the 22nd :thumbsup2

edited ~ got another VM from ang ~ the box is falling apart. Apparantly the fridge was not defrosted and the bottom of the box is all wet and has a hole in it. Ang said she was going to try to find a piece of cardboard to tape to the bottom somewhere in the resort. Does anyone have an approximate size of the box? Maybe I can find a piece of sturdy cardboard and bring it down with me to repair the box. I will also bring another box of baking powder because ang said the box was completely soaked. Is anyone that is in line for the fridge going to have a car when they go down? Maybe if someone has a car and will be making a stop at a grocery store/walmart, they could grab a replacement box???

just got a voice mail from ang...she has the fridge!!:yay:

she said she had no problem getting it from luggage claim/assistance (whatever its called) and will drop it at the same place on the 22nd :thumbsup2

edited ~ got another VM from ang ~ the box is falling apart. Apparantly the fridge was not defrosted and the bottom of the box is all wet and has a hole in it. Ang said she was going to try to find a piece of cardboard to tape to the bottom somewhere in the resort. Does anyone have an approximate size of the box? Maybe I can find a piece of sturdy cardboard and bring it down with me to repair the box. I will also bring another box of baking powder because ang said the box was completely soaked. Is anyone that is in line for the fridge going to have a car when they go down? Maybe if someone has a car and will be making a stop at a grocery store/walmart, they could grab a replacement box???

We'll have a car for part of our stay so if it's not sorted by then, we'll stop off and grab one from somewhere ;)

I am trying to get in touch with dis ms who has the frig before me to exchange info. Are you out there lurking around these boards?
Please check your PM. Thanks!:thumbsup2

I am trying to get in touch with dis ms who has the frig before me to exchange info. Are you out there lurking around these boards?
Please check your PM. Thanks!:thumbsup2

I thought it was me but I in fact have it after you...so I'll be in touch about our exchange...hope you get in touch with the other dis er:flower3:

If the next Dis'er who gets the fridge will measure the box, I will bring another new box mid- Nov when I go as we will be driving. I am thinking maybe double boxing it may be best? Hopefully someone else can replace the box now.

If the next Dis'er who gets the fridge will measure the box, I will bring another new box mid- Nov when I go as we will be driving. I am thinking maybe double boxing it may be best? Hopefully someone else can replace the box now.

I'll be heading down tomorrow. I will try to take measurements while I have the fridge. I put a big piece of carboard in my luggage along with some packing tape, so hopefully I can repair it at least temporarily. I am also bringing another box of baking soda as the last one got all wet.

I talked to ang the other day and she did put a small piece of cardboard over the hole as well...I am hoping to put another piece on the outside, bottom of the box to reinforce it. She said she put a plastic sleeve on the outside of the box so everyone can put in a slip of paper with the next Diser's info and she left some blunt end scissors for cutting the tape that was left previously.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter