Sam's $8 membership

FYI: When I purchased a membership, I was offered the Membership Plus for $63, which includes free shipping along with a list of other items like 20% off glasses frames, etc. And, the $63 Membership Plus also came with $15 off $30 purchase. Just a heads up for anyone that may be interested in saving a few bucks.

I hate this crap. I never got a membership that cheap and they never offer deals for renewal.

I just went today for the 8$ deal. It is for new members as well as previous members who have inactive for 6 months or more. My old membership ended late 2020.

I wish they would do a deal for existing members….
We were paying for plus for years and not really getting anything out of it. So instead of my husband renewing I made an account with a new email. It was the $14.99 and you get various items for free deal. Next year I'll have my husband get a membership with a new email.

I don't think they care and my local Sam's is only crowded on the weekend, unlike Costco which is constantly packed.

We were paying for plus for years and not really getting anything out of it. So instead of my husband renewing I made an account with a new email. It was the $14.99 and you get various items for free deal. Next year I'll have my husband get a membership with a new email.

I don't think they care and my local Sam's is only crowded on the weekend, unlike Costco which is constantly packed.

We have plus and oddly, we are doing very well with it and the Sam's Club Credit Card. We have gotten more cash back than the cost of membership, so that's nice...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter