Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

Stacey, here are the pics of the snow, and Dave shoveling it all lol! Just so you can get an idea, that is a 3 foot fence (about 1 meter). So thats how much we have right now:sad2:

P1000415.jpg

P1000416.jpg

P1000417.jpg

oooh my good god!!! :scared1: do you have to shovel it all away so you can get out of your house every morning!!? hard work!! :confused3 that is a hell load of snow!! that is REAL snow!! wow! those photos actually made me excited- :hyper: (i know its not exciting for you living in it hehe, and it must get annoying when its so cold all the time) but when i see photos of real snow it excites me!! hehe!! I would find shovelling fun (i think!!) ive never like, had a proper snow ball fight or built a proper snowman before!! hehe!!

Love the bridesmaids gifts, the Pjs and tanks are so colourful and love the floral look on them, and the bags are cute with the names!! they'll love them!! Do they know what they are getting?

Those earings are to die for! I looked on the website today at work and the darn thing wouldnt show up.. but now i know what they look like!! the come in a really nice box too! Well done you- very good choice! They are really nice!::yes::

P.S it looks like you live in a really nice neighbourhood!! Love the trees in the background!

haha your too funny! Yes we do shovel a lot, but we actually have a snowblower which usually does the work for us (except for days like today when the snow is heavy, it rained after it snowed so it was very very heavy and messy oh well). Our neighboorhood is cute, we actually live next door to a couple I have known most all my life, so it's nice to know your neighbors. It used to be my grandparents house, and just about everyone else on the street has been there for as long as I can remember.

Thanks, I hope they will like them, the PJ's are quiet comfy and bags are always handy to have around.
I was very relieved that the earrings were as nice as online, it's always a little risky buying stuff like that online because if you dont like it, returning it is a pain!
I meant to tell you congrats about you new long nails too!

Ooooh, I love the earrings...very elegant!!!

That sucks about the photo albums but the PJ's are super cute!!! I would live in PJs if I could :rotfl2: they are just so comfy!!

They will love the bags...you can never have too many bags in Disney!

I'll have to post pictures in my PJ of the snow we had up here last year - the banks got so high that if you went to the top of them you would be in the electric wires. ZAP!! Good to see Massachusettsian soil though!! :thumbsup2

The PJS are too cute! And I love the bags! LL Bean and Lands End tote bags are just indestructible. Too bad about the albums though :sad2: - thanks for the info my personal shopper! :rotfl:

The earrings are beautiful. :goodvibes I think they are just perfect!!

MegKate I'll have to post pictures in my PJ of the snow we had up here last year - the banks got so high that if you went to the top of them you would be in the electric wires. ZAP!! Good to see Massachusettsian soil though!!

The PJS are too cute! And I love the bags! LL Bean and Lands End tote bags are just indestructible. Too bad about the albums though - thanks for the info my personal shopper!

The earrings are beautiful. I think they are just perfect!!

Thanks Meg! I am happy with them too:goodvibes
omg!! Thats crazy snow!! Def put them up, I would love to see that!
I think I may look for stuff at wdw in march now, the vera albums were just cheap little cardboard albums, I could have got them for a buck at Xmas tree shop. I may be hitting another marshalls tomorrow night so I will keep looking for vera in daisy daisy for you :thumbsup2 ... hows your planning going

ariel1025 Ooooh, I love the earrings...very elegant!!!

That sucks about the photo albums but the PJ's are super cute!!! I would live in PJs if I could they are just so comfy!!

They will love the bags...you can never have too many bags in Disney!

Thanks Shannon! I think I have low ears b/c all dangely earrings hit my shoulders lol, so that was the test these had to pass :lmao: !

I am going to see if I can find a cute disney album instead, and maybe a pair of mickey earrings or something. DTD has so many options, I'm like a kid in a candy store when Im there:clown: !
I want one of the bags now that they have been staring at me all night on my couch too lol!

The bags look great and the girls will love the PJ set! Don't worry you will find tons of photo book options in DTD! I go back to the snow in 2 days:sad2: but atleast you get to get out in just a few weeks!

in the past 2 years we have been disney we have got fab albums!! i actually remember seeing wedding / micky & minnie wedding albums so you will not have any problems finding one! the first year, we got a brown suede one, it was massive and we had hundreds of photos and we still only just filled it upto half way, and last year we got a scrapbook one, where i created a scrapbook with all bits and bobs we collected around Disney. This year i think we might get a photo book made off of a website called photobox.com- its like a book, just filled with photos and they look really nice, and they are cheap too!

Thanks Stacey - I will def check it out!

Adelia - when do you some back to all this lovely lovely weather? I cant wait to get away all this snow is driving me up the wall... I have had some bad cabin fever lately!

I love your BM gifts! They are so nice! Where did you get them again? I also agree, Land's End is fabulous! :goodvibes

You girls are CRAZY !!! :upsidedow

That snow is mad !! Scotland would grind to a complete halt if we got snow like that - 1 inch and people are phoning their work saying they are stuck at home !!! :rotfl:

Love your dress !

Linz xxx :)

Heey! I just skimmed through your PJ (don't have time to read the entire thing right now cause I'm at work:guilty: ) But I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your dress! And your ring is gorgeous!!!

Angela0917 Heey! I just skimmed through your PJ (don't have time to read the entire thing right now cause I'm at work ) But I just wanted to tell you I LOVE your dress! And your ring is gorgeous!!!

Thanks! It's so hard to pull yourself away fro the boards at work lol! I have to start being careful it doesnt take over my life lol!:rotfl2:

Thanks! It's so hard to pull yourself away fro the boards at work lol! I have to start being careful it doesnt take over my life lol!:rotfl2:

I know! Before I know it, it's 5:00 and time to go home, and then I think Crap! What did I do all day?!?!?! :rotfl2:

Ditto! I just got an IPhone and have been DISboarding all afternoon when I should be working/studying. I'm going to chalk it up to the 12" of snow we got overnight. No delays or closings or anything. So if I have to put up with this blecch - I can plan my wedding with my DIS friends and dream about Orlando! :goodvibes (no dream smilie?)

MegKate: Ditto! I just got an IPhone and have been DISboarding all afternoon when I should be working/studying. I'm going to chalk it up to the 12" of snow we got overnight. No delays or closings or anything. So if I have to put up with this blecch - I can plan my wedding with my DIS friends and dream about Orlando! (no dream smilie?)

Good lord! a foot and no cancelations!! MA has really gone soft, almost the whole state was closed yesterday b/c of 6 inchs and freezing rain lol! 128 is a sheet of ice!

That is why I cant get an Iphone (besides the fact that I am technologically challenged when it comes to phones :lmao: )

:goodvibes I am dreaming of Ohanas right now:goodvibes

It's at the Polynesian resort and they have yummy steak, pork, shrimp, dumplings, veggies, noodles, rice, and bread pudding for dessert. mmmm!

mmm sounds good! im guessing its one of those where you can never get a table! hehe!

I was looking at the menus on allearsnet earlier, and i dont remember reading Ohanas menu, all the food on the menus sounded sooo yummy. I was torturing myself, being on this diet i am on i dont know why i wanted to put myself through feeling like that reading about all the food they have on offer! hehe!

I love American food!! Every restruant i have been to in Orlando so far has been great, its like Americans really take care and have pride in thier food and its not like the UK... American food is so tasty!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter