• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

I know- whats the time out there!? I always think if i post on here, i wont see the reply until the next day, ect...!! I am at work now- its 4:50pm in the afternoon- leaving work soon yay!! i spend my whole day on here hahaa!!

I am from South East London- Greenwich? I dunno if you know it, Reading isnt that far... a train journey away.

How will you be booking thier tickets? Or will they book their tickets themselves? I want to fly by Virgin with our guests, and i was thinking about a group booking? and whether that would be best because we may get a discount if we book all together (but pay seperately)...

where is Massachusetts? I'm sure i saw a girl last time i was in Orlando with a high school jumper or uni jumper with it on the front and i really wanted one! hehe!

:thumbsup2 hahaha sounds like my day! It's just after 1pm here now, I think we have a 6 hour time diff. Boston Massachusetts (right by me) is about 3 hours from New York City on the east coast.
I know where you are, I got lost on a train ride through there going to London on my last trip lol!
I have read on here that you can contact the airlines and tell them you have a group booking and they will give you a code that your guests can all use for $$ off the ticket prices (this is good too, beacause they dont all have to take the same flight).

Hi! :wave2: Just found your PJ! I'm a 2010 bride too! :flower3:

And a full length shot.... she kinda looks like a weird Bridzilla Barbie with her arm like that dont you think? Pretty dress, scray model!

1760F_LL.jpg
:rotfl: She totally looks like a weird Bridzilla Barbie! The dress is gorgeous!
So as I sit here and dream about WDW (it's going to be 0 in MA tomorrow, so a girls gotta dream right).
Now the non-agreements start... colors... who knew men didn't want pink? :laughing: Dave did agree that I could have some pink as long as he and his groomsmen didn't have to wear it, I thought that was a fair deal.

I'm from Chicago so I totally understand the sub-zero winter blues. I've been dreaming of WDW since November:lmao: As for pink... DF said the same thing to me! I really like the Violet and Sky blue!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans! Glad to see another 2010 disbride! :goodvibes

:wave2: Just popping in to say hi.

And I'm way behind, but I like the idea of a tailgate party for the SB! And I must say I'm jealous that you're a fan of a team that could actually be in the Super Bowl... We're getting married on Championship Sunday...but we figured that the chances of the Packers being in the NFC championship are so slim that it wasn't even an issue :sad2: (Now watch - our defense will suddenly learn how to play football...)

The dress is gorgous! (Though I may have nightmares of Bridezilla Barbie coming and attacking me with her bouquet grabbing action feature! :rotfl: )

And you're ring is so pretty... I LOVE the pink!

You've got so much done already! You're making me feel like a total slacker...

Okay... back to at least pretending to do work....

I know- whats the time out there!? I always think if i post on here, i wont see the reply until the next day, ect...!! I am at work now- its 4:50pm in the afternoon- leaving work soon yay!! i spend my whole day on here hahaa!!

I am from South East London- Greenwich? I dunno if you know it, Reading isnt that far... a train journey away.

How will you be booking thier tickets? Or will they book their tickets themselves? I want to fly by Virgin with our guests, and i was thinking about a group booking? and whether that would be best because we may get a discount if we book all together (but pay seperately)...

where is Massachusetts? I'm sure i saw a girl last time i was in Orlando with a high school jumper or uni jumper with it on the front and i really wanted one! hehe!

I looked into doing a group rate for flying and was lucky enough that the lady I talked to told me that honestly, your guests can get better fares through internet specials. The group fare is not much of a discount, it just gives more flexibility, the people actually flying can be switched as well as the times when available, they can also be canceled at the last minute without penalty, but they do have better fares out there.

not_Joanna_eggs: The dress is gorgous! (Though I may have nightmares of Bridezilla Barbie coming and attacking me with her bouquet grabbing action feature! )
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You Rock! Thats the funniest thing I'ver heard all day! She totally does have a bouquet grabbing action feature! :rotfl2:

Carye: I looked into doing a group rate for flying and was lucky enough that the lady I talked to told me that honestly, your guests can get better fares through internet specials. The group fare is not much of a discount, it just gives more flexibility, the people actually flying can be switched as well as the times when available, they can also be canceled at the last minute without penalty, but they do have better fares out there.

Good to know, I have heard positive things about airtrans rates though for weddings. It's not on the website though... time for me to put on my researching outfit and go to work:drive: !

disneygal922: Hi! Just found your PJ! I'm a 2010 bride too!
Horray for 2010! I am going to start reading your PJ today so I can follow your plans too! I'm glad someone else can appriciate the 0 degree thing, it can get tough sitting here watching snow fall and reading trip reports of sunny FL! Oh well!

not_Joanna_eggs Just popping in to say hi.

And I'm way behind, but I like the idea of a tailgate party for the SB! And I must say I'm jealous that you're a fan of a team that could actually be in the Super Bowl... We're getting married on Championship Sunday...but we figured that the chances of the Packers being in the NFC championship are so slim that it wasn't even an issue (Now watch - our defense will suddenly learn how to play football...)

The dress is gorgous! (Though I may have nightmares of Bridezilla Barbie coming and attacking me with her bouquet grabbing action feature! )

And you're ring is so pretty... I LOVE the pink!

You've got so much done already! You're making me feel like a total slacker...

Okay... back to at least pretending to do work....

Thank you for making me laugh and your compliements! Our team may next year too bad we have a QB who likes supermodels more then recovery... oh well! Who knows the PAckers could start palying well, our Celtics did 2 years ago and no one saw that one coming!
I don't have that much done yet, trust me I havent done all the crafty projects I see on here everyday (craft stores secretly intimidate me...) :lmao:

you all talking about the Celtics and Packers - i have no clue who they are or what team they are but im guessing baseball? or soccer? heheheeee!!!

I love the American football and Baseball shirts- may i ask- who are the teams in Orlando? I dont know if they are good or not, but i'd like to get their shirts when i go out in March (just because Disney is in Orlando!! hehe!)

Thanks for the advice on the group fares!! I will bear that in mind. I want as many people on the same flight as possible, hehe!

It was -4 and -6/7 in England a few days ago- artic weather came in and my gosh- it was the coldest weather i have been in - and that was during the day- at night it was colder!! I cannot wait to go Disney in March!! I hope its really nice and hot and sunny!!

malibustacey: you all talking about the Celtics and Packers - i have no clue who they are or what team they are but im guessing baseball? or soccer? heheheeee!!!

I love the American football and Baseball shirts- may i ask- who are the teams in Orlando? I dont know if they are good or not, but i'd like to get their shirts when i go out in March (just because Disney is in Orlando!! hehe!)

Thanks for the advice on the group fares!! I will bear that in mind. I want as many people on the same flight as possible, hehe!

It was -4 and -6/7 in England a few days ago- artic weather came in and my gosh- it was the coldest weather i have been in - and that was during the day- at night it was colder!! I cannot wait to go Disney in March!! I hope its really nice and hot and sunny!!
haha close... The Celtics are Boston's basketball team and the Packers are Green Bay Wisconsins (american) football team. Orlando does not have any professional sports teams, but Tampa (close to Orlando) has the Bucceneers (american Football) and they play their pre-season games at Disney World Wide World of Sports Complex. However, as a true Massachusetts bride I think you should get a Red Sox shirt, they are the best team ever! (I may be biased, but hey I'm allowed) Just think you'll be in WDW in less then 2 months and out of that cold!:goodvibes

haha close... The Celtics are Boston's basketball team and the Packers are Green Bay Wisconsins (american) football team. Orlando does not have any professional sports teams, but Tampa (close to Orlando) has the Bucceneers (american Football) and they play their pre-season games at Disney World Wide World of Sports Complex. However, as a true Massachusetts bride I think you should get a Red Sox shirt, they are the best team ever! (I may be biased, but hey I'm allowed) Just think you'll be in WDW in less then 2 months and out of that cold!:goodvibes

There is the Orlando Magic, basketball, I think they might be doing alright this season. I'm a big Buc fan though, I feel the same about them as you do the Red Sox. My house has been quiet miserable the last few months since they let their season go down the drain!

I knew I liked you! Your a sox fan! I totally fogot about the Orlando Magic:scratchin ... oops! well there ya go, get a Magic jersey!:thumbsup2

Hi there Meg! (I was actually thinking about you the other night, I have a new student in one of my hip hop classes named Meg and she has an AWESOME nickname! I guess she was a dinosaur for halloween when she was a kid and that earned her the nickname Megasourus! I thought it totally rocked and had to tell you!)
I didnt even see your post till today since as you said "we rock" and posted at the same time.
I'm a Vera Junkie too, I got Pinwheel Pink and Rapberry Fizz in both the PJ's and photo books. BUT I was at Marshall's last night and found 4 sets of Daisy Daisy Vera Invitations for $4.99 each! So if I can find another at the marshalls I will go to tonight I am thinking of adding those (if not I'm just using them as shower invites hee hee).
I have been finding so much Vera stuff at marshalls lately (the stationary and non-bag stuff anyways)
I can't wait to see the earrings, I will def post pics when I get them. How was you PS by the way?? Did you try all the yummy disney food?

Hey Sam! :wave2:

Thanks for thinking of me! I was a Megasaurus Rex when I was a kid for Halloween too - so how funny is that!! (There are so many nicknames for Meghan!) I'll see if I can find them when I get home :thumbsup2

I only booked my PS - I'm going for my birthday in May. I WISH I had been down there last week lol :rotfl: we were -40 up here. I can't wait to go down - there's going to be a day by day TR! I promise I'll take tons of pictures!

I'm glad you got Rev. Jack - I think he is southern, but like you that could be my Massachusettsian ears working. :lmao: He seems like a really nice grandfatherly type.

Now I'm adding Marshalls and TJ Maxx on to my list when I get home. We have a few of them in Worcester and surrounding towns. I have only ever been able to find the accessories at their stores before. And then only of the discountinued patterns. I once got a ton of Bermuda Blue and Pink accessories there - on red tag clearance for less than 50! And I think each thing was less than 4! So I would be psyched to find Daisy Daisy. :) Thanks so much - you're like my Massachusettsian shopper/planner for when I get back home!!!

How is the dance studio going?? :goodvibes

Yes i did get your posts on my PJ this morning- good morning to you too! You'll be reading this in the afternoon i guess so good afternoon to you!! hehe!! :rotfl:

ooh so could i get a Red Sox shirt in shops in Orlando when i go there in March? I will look out for the Orlando Magic too!! hehe!!

Stacy- If you do get a Red Sox shirt you will become a member of what we call "Red Sox Nation"! :)

On a side note I am a total brat today....

I was not suppose to go to WDW until July/Aug this year but.... I got an email from WDW this morning with a new promotion. Dave and I will be paying $868 for 5 days 6 nights at the POP with park tickets and magical express, AND we also get a $500 Disney Visa Gift card at check in!!!! That is like going for a week for $368!!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Hopefully I will get a decent tax return to pay for it LOL! My mom said I was a brat for going again when we only just went in Dec, :lmao: oh well!! You can't pass up a deal like this! So DF and I are booked 3/29 - 4/3 Horray!!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: !

I have not stayed at the POP before but hear it's a lot of fun! Any other dis brides going to WDW in March? Did anyone else take this offer??? When I called they said it would be good until June 6th, but March is really the only good time we could go!

Stacy- If you do get a Red Sox shirt you will become a member of what we call "Red Sox Nation"! :)

On a side note I am a total brat today....

I was not suppose to go to WDW until July/Aug this year but.... I got an email from WDW this morning with a new promotion. Dave and I will be paying $868 for 5 days 6 nights at the POP with park tickets and magical express, AND we also get a $500 Disney Visa Gift card at check in!!!! That is like going for a week for $368!!!! I am soooooo excited!!! Hopefully I will get a decent tax return to pay for it LOL! My mom said I was a brat for going again when we only just went in Dec, :lmao: oh well!! You can't pass up a deal like this! So DF and I are booked 3/29 - 4/3 Horray!!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: !

I have not stayed at the POP before but hear it's a lot of fun! Any other dis brides going to WDW in March? Did anyone else take this offer??? When I called they said it would be good until June 6th, but March is really the only good time we could go!

Ohhh, you are SO lucky...way to go on the deal :thumbsup2 I have to admit that I am super jealous though ;) We definitely will not be going until our (better late than never) Anniversary trip in September. And then I promised him we would take a break from Disney in 2010...not sure if I can stick to that promise though :rotfl2: Can't wait for more wedding updates!!

oooh no i will just miss you in Disney- we are going march 4th until the 21st!!!!

We could have met up and gone running round the parks like crazy kids! hehe!!

I read about that deal when you posted it earlier!! its very good!

Yay for an extra trip!! That's a great deal! And I thought I got a pretty good deal with the 4 3 deal plus $200 gift card, plus being there over both DF and my b-day... but you blew me out of the water! I'm so mad I put my final payment on our trip yesterday!!

We'll be there in March too, but we're leaving the 14th, so we'll miss you... Though Stacey maybe we'll run into you! We're there from the 7th - 14th!

Oh - looks like we might be in WDW in March the same time you are. We are planning on March 21 to April 2. My DH's birthday is March 30 so we are planning on celebrating his birthday in "Disney. Right now we are booked on the 4/3 promo but I might call to try to get the one you got. We don't need the park passes because we have AP but if we only need to purchase a one day for each of us we can hold them until our AP expire.

Maybe we will see you in Florida in March.

Linda

lpizzuro123 Oh - looks like we might be in WDW in March the same time you are. We are planning on March 21 to April 2. My DH's birthday is March 30 so we are planning on celebrating his birthday in "Disney. Right now we are booked on the 4/3 promo but I might call to try to get the one you got. We don't need the park passes because we have AP but if we only need to purchase a one day for each of us we can hold them until our AP expire.

Maybe we will see you in Florida in March.

Linda

Yes we will def be there the same time, we will have to exchange trip plans, it would be so fun to see a disbride on the trip!

not_Joanna_eggs Yay for an extra trip!! That's a great deal! And I thought I got a pretty good deal with the 4 3 deal plus $200 gift card, plus being there over both DF and my b-day... but you blew me out of the water! I'm so mad I put my final payment on our trip yesterday!!

We'll be there in March too, but we're leaving the 14th, so we'll miss you... Though Stacey maybe we'll run into you! We're there from the 7th - 14th!

I honestly couldnt believe it, I was sure it was one of those deals that are too good to be true. I kept asking the res. CM if she was telling me the right price lol! Too bad we miss each other but you may run into a crazy Brit nameds Stacey who I hear will be there causing trouble ;)

malibustacey oooh no i will just miss you in Disney- we are going march 4th until the 21st!!!!

We could have met up and gone running round the parks like crazy kids! hehe!!

I read about that deal when you posted it earlier!! its very good!

Thanks, I was totally shocked to find otu it was real, I did tell Dave and he was totally cool with an improptu trip (what a shocker!), too bad we will miss each other, it would be a lot of fun to run around like crazy people together! You and Joanna will have to send me pics of all the fun you'll be having without me lol!

ariel1025: Ohhh, you are SO lucky...way to go on the deal I have to admit that I am super jealous though We definitely will not be going until our (better late than never) Anniversary trip in September. And then I promised him we would take a break from Disney in 2010...not sure if I can stick to that promise though Can't wait for more wedding updates!!

Well I will be jealous of you and your lovely DH in september for sure (isnt it funny how wdw brings out the jealousy in all us disbrides lol)! And, after the pics I have seen of Candi, I dont think he'll mind one little trip to WDW in 2010 :lmao: !

MegKate: Hey Sam!

Thanks for thinking of me! I was a Megasaurus Rex when I was a kid for Halloween too - so how funny is that!! (There are so many nicknames for Meghan!) I'll see if I can find them when I get home

I only booked my PS - I'm going for my birthday in May. I WISH I had been down there last week lol we were -40 up here. I can't wait to go down - there's going to be a day by day TR! I promise I'll take tons of pictures!

I'm glad you got Rev. Jack - I think he is southern, but like you that could be my Massachusettsian ears working. He seems like a really nice grandfatherly type.

Now I'm adding Marshalls and TJ Maxx on to my list when I get home. We have a few of them in Worcester and surrounding towns. I have only ever been able to find the accessories at their stores before. And then only of the discountinued patterns. I once got a ton of Bermuda Blue and Pink accessories there - on red tag clearance for less than 50! And I think each thing was less than 4! So I would be psyched to find Daisy Daisy. Thanks so much - you're like my Massachusettsian shopper/planner for when I get back home!!!

How is the dance studio going??

Haha, I love it too funny! Your having rev jack too right? If I find any more Daisy Daisy I'll pick it up for you... I'll be your MA lookout for Vera :)

WOW! You got an awesome deal in March!:cool1: I am soooo jealous- DF doesn't have much flexibility with his schedule so we'll be lucky if we get to go back before the wedding in 2010:sad2:! I can't complain too much as I have escaped the cold Minnesota weather (-15 again!) and am in sunny Florida visiting my parents!:thumbsup2 No Disney though... I promised DF.

Sounds like plans are coming along... YAY for booking Rev. Jack Day! The Jack pack is too cute! I just love him already! And your ring is beautiful! I love the pink and the setting is stunning! Will you have a band- what will it look like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter