• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Safes and Irons at AS???

plutolovr

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me if there are safes and hair dryers in the rooms at All Star Sports?

Thanks

Plutolovr

The safes at the AS are VERY small. BAsically they can only hold a wallet, keys, tickets etc. It won't hold any type of camera or camcorder. You can get a hairdryer, or iron from housekeeping, just call.

Ditto Jel, but I want to point out taht the hairdryers and iron's/boards are first come first sreve, and I remember someone saying they couldn't get one or the other when they needed it on these boards about a year or so ago. I would pack my blow dryer...if it's too big, keep an eye for a compact on sale--I bought one at CVS for $9 on sale a couple years ago...it's small enough to fit in a shoe :)

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter