?'s-How/When did you get your tag??

WeLuvDisney05

Mouseketeer
OK, I'm new here & I recently discovered about the tag fairy. I must admit, I Love reading peoples' tags & It's really interesting to see what you all have said to earn a tag. I'm looking forward to getting one - Someday!

So as far as my ?'s go (my curiosity is getting the best of me):

What board were you on when you rcvd your tag/s from the tag fairy? AND

How many posts did you have at the time?

(I feel silly, almost like I'm in Jr. High again or something for asking these ?'s :blush: I'm almost 30! :ssst: ....I guess, I just can't wait to get a piece of the magic as well, ya know?!)

~Kristi

I don't know the answers because I'm new too. I just wanted to say that I'd like to know too!

RSoxFan said:
I don't know the answers because I'm new too. I just wanted to say that I'd like to know too!

Thanks RSoxFan! Even though my post hasn't been answered yet (Come on People! ;) Just kiddin') No But seriously, at first I felt like a total nerd even asking But I feel much better now, especially with knowing that someone else out there wants to know too! (You're not in Jr. High are you? ;) Kiddin' again) I don't know what has gotten into me today! :p Is it Friday yet?....WooHoo yes it is!!! Have a Great weekend!

Those of you who are reading this & Have been so lucky to be "tagged", Please take some time out this weekend to answer for some newbies! Thanks!

:disrocks:

~Kristi

If you don't get a lot of answers try posting the same questin on the community board. People LOVE to talk on the community board. It might not get seen here.

I got my tag after being on dis for a long time, like years.

I think I had 2,000 posts or more.

I don't remember what board it was. It was in refence to "how old is too old to enjoy WDW." :teeth:

Been here almost a year now no tags.

The tag fairy seems to hang out on the community board. Come join us there

My tag says I'm a big loser because I lost 100# and have kept it off :thumbsup2
The tag fairy takes and goes tags is in refernce to the horrible grammar a customer service person was using
Dumbo or die is our battle cry at WDW
And the torrid affair with the mouse? Self expanatory :teeth:

BratTink said:
What is the tag fairy? What happens when you get a tag?

I don't know if *I* should be the one explaining this b/c I Just found out about the tag fairy myself....But I'll do my best :) Do you see under your dis name? (Where it says "earning my ears") Well some dis'ers have a funny line that is a different color under there (red, blue, orange, etc)....that line....The "tag fairy" put there....They get it from something they said here on the Dis boards! Who the tag fairy is....I do not know But it is all part of the Dis board magic I say! Hopefully I explained that alright :) Veterans feel free to jump in & ellaborate if need be!

Thanks to those of you that responded to my post so far! I did make my way over to the community board for the first time the other day & sure enough I did notice that many of you have been tagged over there! KEWL! Maybe someday I will get tagged too! I really do enjoy playing the games on that board....FUN, FUN!....It could keep me busy for hours if I let it!....Very dangerous! :)

Alright, Well have a Great night all, Hope your wk.end was Wonderful!!!!!

~Kristi

WElcome to DIS! I received my tag only a few weeks ago, although there were plenty of times that I said something witty without receiving a tag...lol :rotfl2:

I believe the tag fairy was on the same thread as I was because a few others were tagged also. It is very exciting when it happens! :)

laura001 said:
WElcome to DIS! I received my tag only a few weeks ago, although there were plenty of times that I said something witty without receiving a tag...lol :rotfl2:

I believe the tag fairy was on the same thread as I was because a few others were tagged also. It is very exciting when it happens! :)

Congrats on getting your 1st tag! Awesome!!!!!

This is what I'll be doin' when I get one:
:yay: :cheer2: :woohoo: :hyper: :laughing:

Then I'll probably go:
:scratchin

And
:eek:

Finally
:blush:
I've seen some of the lines that the tag fairy leaves! ::Gulp:: :)

~Kristi

So how does one know when they get tagged - do you have to constantly check your tag or do they send you a PM?
How does that work? :confused3
I wanna know when I get my tag - not just happen to notice one day when reading posts that I have replied to....

My tag just appeared one night. I need the tag fairy to change my tag. It says hoping for a princess this time around. I found out I am having another prince, so it doesnt fit me anymore. Any suggestions on catching the tag fairys attention??!!

annie1995 said:
My tag just appeared one night. I need the tag fairy to change my tag. It says hoping for a princess this time around. I found out I am having another prince, so it doesnt fit me anymore. Any suggestions on catching the tag fairys attention??!!

I found a thread over on the community board that might help you out:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1089925

Read the first post/click on the link!

Hope it works for ya!!!

I joined the DIS in July and was tagged in November. I just noticed one day after posting a reply. It was a wonderful surprise.

Still no tag here :) I'm havin' fun anyway! Seems everything's going tagless nowadays anyways - underwear, shirts... It's in now!

I agree about the CB tag fairy. She the most frequent that I know of and she gave me my "keene for a cc beane" tag and I just recieved my other two for being rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery and we gave updates and said how we missed everyone.

I love all tag fairies! Tag fairies everywhere: Thank you so much! They made me feel like I hadn't even had the surgery! I love them! :cool1: lol

jenr812 said:
Still no tag here :) I'm havin' fun anyway! Seems everything's going tagless nowadays anyways - underwear, shirts... It's in now!

That is So Funny! :rotfl: lol Lol LOL!

Tagless shirts....they Are the Greatest invention EVER! LUV EM'!!! I used to always have the problem of my tags sticking out - yep, don't ya hate it when your "that person" with your tag sticking out All Day & no one bothers to tell you!....That was Me! NOT anymore! YaY! - GO TAGLESS!!!!! :goodvibes

~Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter