?'s about September

jeleadams

Mouseketeer
We've only been to WDW one other time and that was in Jan so

we're spoiled the weather was wonderful and NO lines. I was

wondering how crowded the parks will be in the end of Sept?

Also the what to expect temp wise and are the afternoon down

pours still a factor in Sept?

I think September tends to be a less crowded time because all the kids are back to school. It will still be hot here in FL, but not as bad as the summer. We've had a really rainy summer - not just the usual quick, afternoon downpours, but rather sustained afternoon downpours - so I'm not sure what Sept. will be like. Generally by then the rains have tapered off though.

Bottom line - Sept. is one of my favorite times to go to WDW! I think you've picked a good time.

DH and I have gone twice in Sept. This will be our third trip. What do you think? ;)

We love September because it is still warm. We do get downpours in the afternoons, but we are early birds and are at the parks right at opening. I figure Jan is a value season as well, because I was going to mention that some things they don't do in value season but you already know.
My one piece of advice with sept is NOT to go to the MK on sat. It is ALWAYS crowded.We usually do IOA or UO, or shop Sat morning and head over to MK or Epcot that evening for fireworks and parades.
The weekdays are perfect. Hardly any lines. It almost feels like the park is ours ;) I must say though, that lots of people are begining to see that this is a great time of year to come and it feels like every year we go the crowds seem to grow little by little. We are just wondering when the time will come, that Sept is no longer value season.
Have fun!

We love September. Expect warm days, rain and no crowds. The parks close earlier, but there's no need to be open till 11 p.m. since the crowds are so low you can get everything done earlier. A September trip, for us, is much more relaxing. We actually make it to bed before midnight on many nights. Late night mini golf is fun.

We've been going in September since 2001, and although the crowds have increased each year, it's still very pleasant. And, the cm's seem much more relaxed and friendly. We get great interaction with them in the off season.

Have fun, take a poncho and relax!!!!

September is a wonderful time to go, just be prepared for the heat and the afternoon rain as many have said. Fewer people want to pull kids out of school so early in the year, so except for weekend, it is a much smaller crowd of mostly parents with pre-schoolers, empty nesters and retired folks!!

We have found over the years of going in September that often the rides that appeal to young children will have a line and yet rides like Space Mtn, Thunder Mtn, Tower of Terror are often walk ons..it is great!!!

Dress cool, bring a poncho or buy one and you will be all set..enjoy your trip and see ya there!!!......:sunny:

We've been in Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov. and Jan. Weare going to be there 9/11-9/18 this year. We have always had a great time during these months.

We've been for the tail end of Sept. 2x. I would still go then, or mid Oct. if I could pull my son out of school. It's a wonderful time to visit the World! Nice, warm temps - little crowds....perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter