RunDisney Kids Adventures

DISfam2401

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what's going on with RunDisney Kids Adventures? It was originally advertised that they would be replacing the kids races, but now I can't find anything about it on either the Wine and Dine or Marathon weekend pages. My kids will be really disappointed, as part of why we got into RunDisney was that the whole family was involved.

No one knows. Originally they had artwork, etc for it on the website for W&D but it was removed awhile ago.
I was hoping to put DD in the diaper dash or something while we were down there but it looks like that’s not going to happen at this point.

It appears that the same people that don't know what they are doing for the Spring Surprise don't know what they are doing for the kids runs either. It is very frustrating because I want to know what the deal is for MW.

Any update on this? My kids just did a run at Seaworld and my oldest is wanting to do a Disney kids run again.
Haven't seen anything regarding future kids races, aside from the link above from DB. Registrations have gone up for the next three race weekends and there's nothing there, and they didn't say anything about it when they announced their 2022-2023 schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter