RPR Questions (bathroom, fridge & wake-up calls)

AllieKat

<font color="lightblue">"Cat's aren't clean, they'
Hello Everyone!

We stayed at HRH (standard garden view room) last year and loved it. This year I've booked RPR (standard room) and have a few questions to ask...

1. I know that the sink & vanity are in a separate area from the toilet & shower. Is the area where the toilet & shower at really small? This is where we'll get dressed at so I'm just wondering if the area is so small that I'll be wedged between the toilet & shower trying to get dressed. :scared:

2. Is there a minibar fridge in the room?

3. Do they have the wake-up calls where you can choose "who" you want to wake you up? I thought that was a funny feature at HRH and I know my sis (staying at RPR when I am) would get a kick out of it.

Thanks in advance for your help! :D

We stayed at RPR last summer. The toilet and tub are indeed in a separate area and the area isn't extremely small. There is plenty of room to get dressed. The only thing I can think that would be a problem is where to put your clothes when you are showering. There is a hook on the door as I recall as well as a towel bar in the area. The room does have a mini-bar, but I'm not sure about a frig, as we didn't get the key to open it up when we checked in. I haven't heard anything about the wake up calls in everything I've read, other than at HRH. It wasn't offered to us, but maybe it's something you have to ask for. Hope some of this helps. Have a great trip, you'll really like the hotel, it's very pleasant.

Yes, you can get wake up calls with voices of different characters. It doesn't cost anything extra and you do get to choose the character.

Sherries & Eclpz314,

Thank you for the very helpful information! I do appreciate it greatly! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter