Royal Pacific

Crissy7682

Earning My Ears
We plan on booking the Stay and Play package there for our honeymoon in June. I was wondering if it was worth upgrading to the Waterview room or if we should just keep with the standard room to save money (we definitly can't afford the club suite).

Also, anyone have any pics. of the standard and/or waterview room?

I did a little quick math and I think you can do better than the Stay and Play if you use Entertainment Book and the 5 day passes. The difference might pay for water view. Sign up for Loews First and you should get an upgrade anyway. Let them know it is your honeymoon! You shouldn't be looking out the window much anyway.

I do have the entertainment book, but with the stay and play package we get the two movie passes, a free meal and a couple other thiings, I didn't know if once all that added up if it was worth it. I know the tickets aren't really free but I figured it was something we would do one night anyway.

Do you know how much the rooms are with entertainment?

Any suggestions for a hotel for the other 3 nights?

Crissy-
I just copied this off of Mousesavers.com.
Online 5-Day Universal Bonus Pass

Get 5 consecutive days' admission to the two Universal theme parks for $89.95 plus tax ($95.80 with tax), which is less than the cost of a 2-Day Pass at the gate. Can only be ordered online at the Universal Studios Ticket Booth web site.

Use your MasterCard and get 5 Bonus Passes for the price of 4! Offer is available only online and you pay the same price for adults and kids (the adult price).

Entertainment rate for water view should be less than $150 probably about 130.

You have alot of time, read some of these threads and see if you are getting a good deal.

We just got back from RPR. If you're looking at saving $$ I think I would just book a standard view. The resort is really beautiful - very nice landscaping - so it's not like you would have an ugly view even with a standard room from what I could tell. Definitely let them know you are on your honeymoon - you just might get an upgrade when you check-in.

Have you checked hotel kingdom for room rates?
They had the best rates for our stay.

Also, they have a movie and meal deal you can puchase at the hotel or city walk - I don't know if it's the same one that comes with your package - but worth looking into. $19.95 per person for dinner and a movie. You are given a list of restaurants and meal choices - but that includes tax and tip. You are also given a list of movies - but I think it was everything that was playing at the theatre.

Have u thought about an AP u get hotel discounts and meal & movie discounts

An AP is an annual pass only one person in your party has to have one and u get discounts on restaurants in parks and on citywalk incl merchandise and hotels:jester: approx $180 per person

Here is the info on that package, Spidey.

Stay 4 nights at one of our 3 luxurious Onsite hotels and receive 2 FREE tickets valid for admission to both Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure for the length of your stay!

From $114* per adult, per night

Stay and Play vacation includes:

4 Nights Onsite hotel accommodations
2 FREE Stay and Play tickets** valid for admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks for the length of your stay
CityWalk Party Pass***
1 day admission to Wet 'n Wild water park OR 1 dining experience at select Universal Orlando restaurants

JMO...If you can book an ER, APH or FAN rate and then get the 5 day pass that would be the least expensive way to go. Even if you add the extra's they offered.

Thanks for the info Jess!!! You always come through. I would have to agree with you. But I wouldn't need that anyway, now that I am an APH.

:D :D :D

How about this Chrissy-
1. Drive Stay at a cheap offsite like Best Western for $40+/-.
2. Check in early at RPR, get room key for FOTL & go to US.
3. Discovery Cove
4. Seaworld
5. IOA
6. Pool hop at Resorts with late check out. Drive to Tampa and
get a hotel on Clearwater Beach.
7. Busch Gardens
8. Drive home on I-75 to I-10.

That 4 nights at RPR, 1 cheapie after the long drive, and 2 on the beach?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter