Round tubs on the disney wish

disneygator79

Earning My Ears
I was looking at booking the disney wish and cannot find anywhere whether the family oceanview staterooms have the garden tub, rain shower head, and a larger porthole. I have booked those rooms before on the dream and fantasy for those extra perks. Everywhere I look it just mentions the extra space and bed. If that is all it has then I don't know if it is worth the extra cost. Does anyone here know the answer?

All the images and videos that I’ve seen have just shown the rectangular tubs. Admittedly though these are all artist renderings and I have not seen a video of an actual stateroom on the ship.

I thought I would give an update since it doesn't seem anyone knew here either. I called disney cruise line and the agent said he was not sure. He has the same descriptions as us. No where does it list these extra features. So its safe to assume that they eliminated them from this ship which is very unfortunate. However there is a chance he said that they still could be there and its just not listed since the ship is still being finished. So more than likely no large round garden tub, no rain shower head, and no larger porthole. This pretty much does not make it worth the extra cost for me anymore. If anyone gets any other info please pass it along.

We had a round tub in the a deluxe family staterooms with verandah. Our regular stateroom with verandah did not have round tub.

I noticed on DCL’s website, the deluxe family oceanview bathtubs will have glass shower doors instead of curtains, so I would tend to think they will be rectangle. The deluxe family verandah room description says they have a “sand” tub with glass enclosure. Not sure what a sand tub is. I did not see any mention of a rain shower head either. The Oceanview rooms also say large portholes, but not sure if it will be the same as the Dream/Fantasy. I am sure as they get the rooms installed or fabricated, they will release more details 😁

The Cat 8A split layout Deluxe Family Oceanview is not listed as an option on the Wish nor seen on the Deck Plans.

The Deluxe Family Oceanview will have the split bathroom. Here are pictures of the plans for the shower + sink room. The other bathroom will have the toilet and sink/vanity we are used to in deluxe cabins.

19530C75-338C-4ED9-8388-B8679156D0E7.jpeg

No ceiling-mounted rain showerhead.

Porthole is large, but not like the ones in the Dream/Fantasy Cat 8A cabins where you can sit in them.

The Cat 8A split layout Deluxe Family Oceanview is not listed as an option on the Wish nor seen on the Deck Plans.

The Deluxe Family Oceanview will have the split bathroom. Here are pictures of the plans for the shower + sink room. The other bathroom will have the toilet and sink/vanity we are used to in deluxe cabins.

View attachment 591270

No ceiling-mounted rain showerhead.

Porthole is large, but not like the ones in the Dream/Fantasy Cat 8A cabins where you can sit in them.
Well that does look significantly larger though and I'm super curious about a "sand tub"

I noticed on DCL’s website, the deluxe family oceanview bathtubs will have glass shower doors instead of curtains, so I would tend to think they will be rectangle. The deluxe family verandah room description says they have a “sand” tub with glass enclosure. Not sure what a sand tub is. I did not see any mention of a rain shower head either. The Oceanview rooms also say large portholes, but not sure if it will be the same as the Dream/Fantasy. I am sure as they get the rooms installed or fabricated, they will release more details 😁

I think "sand tub" could be a typo they haven't corrected.

From the deluxe oceanview decription:

A “split bath” (in most): a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub with glass door and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet

From the deluxe family oceanview description:

A “split bath”: a bathroom with a vanity, sink, sand tub with glass door and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet

I think someone made a typo copy-pasting and accidentally removed "hower " resulting in "sand"

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter