Rose & Crown Fireworks Package...

Lily13

Earning My Ears
I am not seeing any availability for the Rose & Crown dining package for our time there in October. I even went back and looked at random dates in September and could not find one reservation. Is it really super popular? Or is Disney not releasing reservations yet? Any insight is appreciated! Thank you!

My DreamsUnlimited TA said it is very difficult to get. There aren’t a ton of those tables available.

Very small venue - maybe a dozen tables is it. I actually got it only a few weeks out, I just kept randomly checking and an ADR popped up.

Looks like Rose and Crown Fireworks reservations just dropped for October. I picked one up for 10/17 a few minutes ago...

My niece was able to get a reservation for the Oct 24th a few minutes ago. When I looked I got an ate the page screen, next try the package was gone from the list. The 3rd try an 8:15 slot was available.

My niece was wondering about park reservations. It states you need a reservation for the park. She was hoping to go to a different park & switch over after 2 pm. Is that not allowed when you have a dining package reservation?

My niece was wondering about park reservations. It states you need a reservation for the park. She was hoping to go to a different park & switch over after 2 pm. Is that not allowed when you have a dining package reservation?
You must have a patk reservation or hopper pass to switch parks.

Looks like Rose and Crown Fireworks reservations just dropped for October. I picked one up for 10/17 a few minutes ago...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :hug:

I looked right after you posted and got my first choice of dates in October!

I had already decided we were only doing QS and a few special things! :cool1:

I just checked for our day in late Oct. and our date was available!!! Thank you all for posting. Keep trying as there may still be times available.

Is this venue good for fireworks viewing? We are going for my grandmothers 90th birthday and I want her to be able to sit hole viewing the fireworks. Will that be possible? Our reservation is for 8:15 pm.

Is this venue good for fireworks viewing? We are going for my grandmothers 90th birthday and I want her to be able to sit hole viewing the fireworks. Will that be possible? Our reservation is for 8:15 pm.
Do you have the fireworks viewing package or a regular dining ADR?

We did the fireworks package this summer. I rarely think these things are worth it - but it was. You do not have a forward view of the biggest screen but you have it of two smaller screens and it's all complimenting each other so I didn't feel we missed too much.

This was our view ...

294845059_10159313508949102_177603888233577228_n.jpg294227973_10159313508899102_4807730994504964838_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter