ROR/Early Morning Hour for GCH guest question

wishiwereindisney

Mouseketeer
Hello all! WDW veteran going to Disneyland for the first time this weekend. Didn't plan it for ROR opening but since we haven't been on it at WDW we're excited! I need some help for Disneyland veterans...I'm confused about the early entry for Grand Californian hotel guests. Will we be able to enter the park for the early hour regardless of the groups waiting outside for ROR BG early access? Is there a special designated entrance for the early hour? I'm thinking I won't need to worry about getting to the entrance crazy early since we have the early morning access - am I missing something?

Thanks so much your inputs are very appreciated!

Yes, They have turnstiles with overhead signs for Early Admission. EMH for Resort Hotel guests for DCA are Sun, Mon, Wed, and Friday ..and Tue. Thursday, and Saturday for DL ...Magic Morning ( 3,4,or 5 Day tickets get one day) is also Tue, Thur, and Sat. for DL. .No MM for DCA ... .. MM and EMH for DL. only let you into Fantasyland and Tomorrowland for that hour.. ..

My suggestion for entering DCA on EMH is to use the Main Entrance... The GCH entrance to DCA has only two turnstiles and really backs up in the morning.. Be sure everyone in your party has their room key.. You need to show room key along with admission to use EMH

Check in early , before EMH, even though your room wont be ready until 3pm they will give you your room keys which you need to access EMH

Hello all! WDW veteran going to Disneyland for the first time this weekend. Didn't plan it for ROR opening but since we haven't been on it at WDW we're excited! I need some help for Disneyland veterans...I'm confused about the early entry for Grand Californian hotel guests. Will we be able to enter the park for the early hour regardless of the groups waiting outside for ROR BG early access? Is there a special designated entrance for the early hour? I'm thinking I won't need to worry about getting to the entrance crazy early since we have the early morning access - am I missing something?

Thanks so much your inputs are very appreciated!
Note that if you want to get a BG for ROTR, you need to be clicked into DLP and not DCA. Not sure if it's been confirmed that DLP will open gates early and hold people prior to park opening like they are doing at HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter