Rope Drop Spring 2017 peak

perkinsrose

Sugar Spoon-fuller
I realize this has likely been covered in other threads but am unable to find the info I need so thanks for all answers here...

We are early morning park people most often right at the front at rope drop. I would hate to bother getting the family to the park early only to be behind a crowd 30 minutes huge. However, I don't want to wait at the gate for over an hour either.

I am wondering if the park IS opening early (such as main street at MK) and what happens on EMM days. Do they keep regular crowds out until 9:00 ?

On EMH days, are parks opening early at all or right at 7:55/8:00?

What about Epcot? When coming in thru back, do you think it is still 10 minutes before official opening or will it be early?

Obviously, some of this is a guess as we are not into spring peak but wondering what's going on lately. Thanks.

I realize this has likely been covered in other threads but am unable to find the info I need so thanks for all answers here...

1 We are early morning park people most often right at the front at rope drop. I would hate to bother getting the family to the park early only to be behind a crowd 30 minutes huge. However, I don't want to wait at the gate for over an hour either.

2 I am wondering if the park IS opening early (such as main street at MK) and what happens on EMM days. Do they keep regular crowds out until 9:00 ?

3 On EMH days, are parks opening early at all or right at 7:55/8:00?

4 What about Epcot? When coming in thru back, do you think it is still 10 minutes before official opening or will it be early?

Obviously, some of this is a guess as we are not into spring peak but wondering what's going on lately. Thanks.
1 if you want to be at the front of RD then getting there is some times what you have to do. at the MK now with getting on MS an hour early you can gage the crowded at the land you what to go to fist and when you start to see people go stand in line.

2 nothing different happens you still get to be on Main Street it is just like every other day were they have PP ADR people in the park, EMM happens in fantasy land not Main Street

3 from what I saw yes this is when you get in

4 not sure have come from the front in the mornings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter