Rope Drop Navi River ride

We have rode this once. Used a FP. Haven’t tried it at rope drop.

Last edited:
We always do this attraction LAST late in the day..the wait is usually minimal. I have never gotten aFP for this. We do it last that way when we are wet...we just go back to room...day is done in AK after this. Its a late evening ride...as late as we can.
You got wet on navi?

RD Navi should be easy.. we RD FOP last fall and then hit Navi right after with little wait. < 15min

What would the wait on Navi like about 30 minutes into EMH RD? We have AK planned for a June 8am regular opening with 7am EMH opening... So if we get there around 7:30am, would I have 1hr+ wait, or still a reasonable wait less than 30 minutes? I know no one knows for sure, but trying to set some expectations!

This is exactly what we plan on doing. Could you be more specific with your timing, if you remember?
Arrived at 8:30: tap into the park, or arrive in the parking lot?
What time did you get to safari? I assume you had to walk through Discovery Island, and not the path directly from Pandora to Africa
How long was the wait for safari? What time did you get done?

We're hoping to make the 10:00 FOTLK after the safari.

Thanks!

I do not remember exactly. Looked at my journal of the day. Looks like I left my room at Kidani a little after 8 and waited just a few minutes for a bus. There was a stop at Jambo before heading to the park. I would guess I was probably at the park at maybe 8:20-8:25 AM. I walk at a reasonable pace - not super slow, but not super fast. Not sure what time exactly I was let into the Navi ride. My notes say I was off before 9. And you are correct that the path to Africa from Pandora was closed, so I did have to go around Discovery Island. My notes say my safari wait was posted as 15 minutes, and that is approximately what I waited. Not exactly sure what time I was off.

As everyone said, last trip we rope dropped Na'vi (had FP+ for FoP) and did River Journey twice in a row with no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter