Roommate Survey/Questioner: DCP Fall/Fall Advantage 2012

Leasha_Loves_Disney

Please stand clear of the door; Por favor manténga
Hello Everyone,

To all of you who were accepted CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And for anyone who is still waiting to hear hang in there.

I was just wondering if anyone else who has been accepted is in roommate finding mode like I am. I know that we have a while to go but I feel like the sooner I find someone and can start connecting with them the better so I figured I would come over here and start up a Roommate Survey/Questioner thread so that anyone who is anxious like I am can get the ball rolling. So I went on the Disney College Program Facebook group and swiped one of their survey's.

Anyone who is interested I figured I could make a table of contents divided up by Wellness/Non-Wellness and Apartment Complexes with people's names and the number of roommates they are searching for!!! So, if you wanna join in fill out the following survey and post it in the comment box and I will add you to the list.

Also, if you have any other questions that you feel should be added to the overall survey please let me know!!

NAME:
HOMETOWN:
MAJOR:
COLLEGE:
FACEBOOK:
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR):

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE:
TERM:
ARRIVAL DATE:
DEPARTURE DATE:
FLYING IN OR DRIVING:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:
BUILDING:
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES:
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT:
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE:

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK?
DO YOU SMOKE?
MEDICAL CONDITIONS?
MESSY OR TIDY?
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK?
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON?
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE?

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES?
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING?
DO YOU SNORE?
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED?
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS?
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT:

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU:
ONE GOOD QUALITY:
ONE BAD QUALITY:
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
FAVORITE MOVIES:
FAVORITE MUSIC:
FAVORITE SONG:
INTERESTS:

OTHER:

Find Your Perfect Roommate
Table of Contents:]
(clicking on their name will take you to their full survey)​

WDW:

Fall Advantage:

Wellness:

Non-Wellness:

No Preference:

Kelsey Brightwell: Arrival May 16th, Patterson, 1-3 roommates, Role Quick Service Food & Beverage

Michelle: Arrival June 11th, Patterson, 1-3 roommates, Role Photopass

Betsy : Arrival June 11th, Patterson, Max of 3 roommates, Role Attractions

Fall:

Wellness:

Erin Weir: Arrival Mid Aug., Patterson or Chatham, 4-6 roommates, Role Merchandise

Holly Pearson: Arrival Aug. 13th (?), Patterson or Chatham, 4-6 roommates, Role QSFB

Zachary Kirkland: Arrival Aug 15th, doesn't matter, 6 people at most, Role Quick Service FOod and Beverage (auditioning for entertainment)

Katie S: Arrival Aug. 20th, Chatham, 3 people at most, Role Attractions

Kayla: Arrival Aug. 29th, Chatham or Patterson, looking for one more roommate, Role Main Entrance Ops

Non-Wellness:

Alicia Burning: Arrival Aug. 15th, Patterson or Chatham, 4-6 roommstes, Role Costuming

Jackie Young: Arrival (Probably) Aug. 20th, Note sure which complex, 4-6 roommates, Role Maerchandise

Rebecca Sears: Arrival Aug 29th, Patterson, preferably 1 but 3 roommates at most, Role Full Service Food and Beverage

Amanda Whiteman: Arrival Aug 8th, building doesn't matter, number of roommates doesn't matter, Role Custodial

Julie McLaughlin: Arrival Sep. 5th, Vista or Chatham, 3-5 roommates, Role Lifegaurd

No Preference:

Jacqueline Kenney: Arrival Aug. 8th, no preference, up for any number of roommates, Role Quick Service Food and Beverage

Disneyland:

Fall:

Fall Advantage:

NAME: Alicia Burning
BIRTHDATE/AGE: January 14 age 22
HOMETOWN: Lancaster NY
MAJOR: Theatre Performance
COLLEGE: Niagara University
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/oXalicia.annXo

ROLE: Costuming
TERM: Fall
ARRIVAL DATE: Thikning about August 15th. not 100% sure.
DEPARTURE DATE: NEVER!!! but really, not sure.
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: I haven't decided. I might drive to that I can bring more stuff but I would much preffer to fly.

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Honestly, i would be willing to do either. I am looking for roommates who don't excessively party.
BUILDING: Patterson or Chattam
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I would really like a 2-3 bedroom. so 4-6 people.
.I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: doesn't like to laugh. is an excessive partier.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Understanding, Spontaneous, Cleanner.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? from time to time.
DO YOU SMOKE? no!
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? nope.
MESSY OR TIDY? depends, I usually try to keep really tidy and organized.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? ehhhhhh. I like to experiement in the kithcen, I don't know if I would call it cooking.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? a little of both.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? mhmm, my theatre departments costume shop.

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I love to vacuum and and put everythnig back in its place (if that makes anysense)
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? dishes.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I would like to think I am great at sharing!!!
DO YOU SNORE? not that I am aware of.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? it all depends on what I did during the day and how exhausted I am or if I woke up at the crack of dawn.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? probably 10 maybe 10:30
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: that is not overly noisy and on the darker side?

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Laugher, Spontaneous, Spunky.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am a really good listener.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I laugh A LOT when I get really tired. Like I can go for 15-20 min.
Favorite tv shows: Dance Moms, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, The Office, That 70's Show. I am really up for watching anything.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Moulin Rouge, Anything Disney!!! I can sit through anything except for overly scary movies with blood and guts.
FAVORITE MUSIC: I am a showtunes person and I love disney music I have 500+ Disney songs on my computer and most of them are the area loops. I can stand just about anything except rap.
FAVORITE SONG: Colors by April Smith
INTERESTS: DISNEY!!! haning out, laying in the sun, baking, singing, dancing, laughing, having fun, crafts, photography, disboards and sleeping.

OTHER: I have been in a relationship for 4 years and I just got engaged in Disney World in August, so I am looking for a roommate who is either in a commited relationship/can tolerate someone who is. I have already begun to get sad about leaving him and I need someone to be understanding when I will be sad because I miss my boy. Other than that i am a happy peppy person who is looking forward to meeting others who love Disney as much as I do!!! Feel free to add me if you think we would be a good match :-) I am leanient on my arrival days so if you have already set yours feel free to let me know!!! I look forward to meeting you all :-)

NAME: Holly Pearson
BIRTHDATE/AGE: turning 20 on June 30th :goodvibes
HOMETOWN: Chesterton, Indiana
MAJOR: Elementary Education
COLLEGE: Purdue University North Central
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002638932377

ROLE: QSFB
ARRIVAL DATE: Probably August 13th, but still not sure.
DEPARTURE DATE: Around January 4th?
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Probably flying

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: I won't be 21 so wellness.
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Preferably 4-6, I love meeting new people.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Doesn't respect others, & parties like crazy. Other than that, I'm good. :)
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Outgoing, friendly, up for anything.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? no thanks.
DO YOU SMOKE? no!
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? nope.
MESSY OR TIDY? I keep my things pretty clean. I'm not super messy, but not a clean-freak either.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? hahah, I'm willing to learn? :laughing:
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? hmmm, mostly night.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? nannying/babysitting business

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? dishes or just picking up stuff & making things look nice.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? cleaning bathrooms haha.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I'm a share-er. :goodvibes
DO YOU SNORE? I'm told a little bit,
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Depends on what I'm doing the next day & what I did that day too.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10ish.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is kinda quite & not too cold!

PERSONALITY

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Creative, open, spontaneous.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I'm a really loyal friend. I'd do anything for my friends.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be indecisive sometimes.
Favorite tv shows: Degrassi: The Next Generation, Dance Moms, Law & Order:SVU & Teen Mom2 is my guilty pleasure.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Disney anything. Mostly comedy, some scary, but not crazy scary! I'm a baby about that. :upsidedow
FAVORITE MUSIC: Mostly everything. I love old school stuff like Aaron Carter, Hilary Duff & Jump5. I'm like 5 when it comes to music :blush:
FAVORITE SONG: At the moment, Skyscraper by Demi Lovato.
INTERESTS: Disney of course. Hanging out with my boyfriend/friends. Dancing, attempting to make awful desserts, & shopping.

OTHER: I have a boyfriend of about 2 years now & we're already long distance, but we're gonna be reallllly long distance when I'm in the program, so someone whose just respectful of that. :goodvibes I'm just really excited to meet new people! Feel free to contact me on fb or on here if you think you'd wanna be roomies! :goodvibes
_______

NAME: Erin Weir
BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 12th (Turning 19 this year)
HOMETOWN: Brunswick, Ohio
MAJOR: Early Childhood Education
COLLEGE: Bowling Green State University
FACEBOOK: Erin Weir- Brunswick, Ohio. Bowling Green State University
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR):

ROLE: Merchandise
ARRIVAL DATE: Unsure of yet, probably sometime mid-August.
DEPARTURE DATE: January 4th?
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: I'm not going be 21 so Wellness
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Preferably 4-6, I want to make new friends!
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is disrespectful, rude, messy, is a crazy partier or talks about people behind their backs.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Friendly, respectful and clean.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Nope!
DO YOU SMOKE? No
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None
MESSY OR TIDY? Tidy
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? A little bit, but I'm willing to learn more!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Definitely night
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Yes, Panera Bread.

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Organizing my room and doing the dishes.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Vacuuming, dusting or cleaning the bathroom. (But I still do it because I can't stand it being dirty.)
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I am perfectly okay with it as long as the other person asks first.
DO YOU SNORE? I have been told I do on occasion.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? It depends on how tired I am or what I am doing the next day. But probably no later than midnight or 1.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 10 or 11.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is organized, quiet and is not too hot.

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Friendly, outgoing and helpful.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I am a great friend and I will do anything for my friends no matter what it is.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I am HORRIBLE at making decisions.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Friends, Boy Meets World, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Teen Mom, Secret Life of the American Teenager and Pretty Little Liars.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Anything Disney (obviously) and anything related to comedy. I love the old movies like Sixteen Candles, Grease, Ferris Bueller, Dirty Dancing, Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink. But I also love movies like The Proposal, Despicable Me and any Adam Sandler movies. Absolutely nothing scary!
FAVORITE MUSIC: I love Country Music like Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, Zac Brown Band and Carrie Underwood. But I also love OneRepublic, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, John Mayer and Jack Johnson.
FAVORITE SONG: Good Life by OneRepublic or We Owned the Night by Lady Antebellum
INTERESTS: Obviously Disney is a huge interest of mine, but I also love to play volleyball, golf and pretty much any other sport. I love to hang out with my friends and just watch movies or go outside and do something. I also love to shop with my mom and just hang out with my family.

OTHER: I am very nervous about being away from my family over the Holidays and just being 17 hours away from the people I care about most. I have a 6 month old niece who I am absolutely crazy about and I just am going to need a roommate who understands and is respectful of what it feels like to be away from home! Feel free to add me on facebook or contact me if you interested in rooming together! :) I love meeting new people.

NAME: Kelsey Brightwell
BIRTHDATE/AGE: 4/12/91 20 now, 21 before the CP.
HOMETOWN: O'fallon, MO. Living in Indianapolis, IN.
MAJOR: undecided
COLLEGE: Ivy Tech Community College
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/kelseyyy

TERM: Fall Advantage
ARRIVAL DATE: 5/16/12
DEPARTURE DATE: 1/2/13 I think?

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either is fine with me. I will be 21 but I don't drink.
BUILDING: Patterson
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 1-3 (1-2 bedroom)
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is loud, drinks a lot, or is not respectful of space.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Respectful. If you are a nice person, we will get along great! Wants to actually hang out and not just live together. Cleans up after themselves. You don't have to be a crazy neat freak but just keep the common areas neat and if you make a mess clean it.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Very rarely if ever. I don't see the point in it.
DO YOU SMOKE? No and please no roommates who smoke.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? No
MESSY OR TIDY? In between.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? YES!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night usually.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? I am a full time student.

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Bathroom, laundry, vacuuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Just ask. If I'm not using something like my tv or ps3 there's no reason not to share.
DO YOU SNORE? no
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? late. between 11 and 2
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? like 11 or 12 unless I have plans
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Split evenly. Quiet and dark at a reasonable time.

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: calm, loves fun, silly
ONE GOOD QUALITY: Positive. I try my hardest to always find something happy about everything.
ONE BAD QUALITY: I might take awhile to open up. A lot of people find me really awkward when they first meet me because I'm kind of quiet. I do always end up showing my outgoing side though.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:Doctor Who (seen every episode, would LOVE a Whovian roommate!) Torchwood, Eureka, Warehouse 13, Glee
FAVORITE MOVIES:Comedy, Disney, Sci Fi, anything that isn't super scary.
FAVORITE MUSIC: Anything that isn't loud/rap/hip hop/metal. Loud/fast music gives me a headache fast. I like girly soft stuff.
FAVORITE SONG: Same as above
INTERESTS:Fun things. Idk all I really do is hang out on my computer on Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, and news sites, watch movies, play video games, do homework, and hang out with my boyfriend. That's one reason I am so excited for the program. Do ALL the fun things!

OTHER:
I am also going to add that I want a strict no drinking parties rule. Movie parties or hang out parties are fine, I just really don't like being around a bunch of drunk people. I really don't care if you drink in the apartment (this only applies if I end up in Non Wellness obviously). We're adults so it's fine but please just no roommates who want to host parties.

Also I prefer the person I share a room with is okay with my boyfriend occasionally staying the night (once or twice a week max, I'll probably stay at his place once or twice a week too so you'll have the room to yourself some nights). We have lived together for 2 years and are both doing the DCP so it'll be a big change living apart. We will be respectful and I will not have him over constantly. I'm just putting this here so there are no surprises.

I want to make friends so even if you aren't interested in rooming together, add me on Facebook and maybe we can hang out when we're there! I want lots of park buddies!

copying this from my other roommate survey on Facebook:
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Parties A LOT and doesn't take the program seriously. This is an amazing opportunity and I want to room with someone who acknowledges that and doesn't plan to break any rules.

NAME: Jackie Young
BIRTHDATE/AGE: 4/30/90, will be 22 by start of CP
HOMETOWN: Highland, IN
MAJOR: Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt
COLLEGE: Purdue University Calumet
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/jackieyoung430

ROLE: Merchandising (auditioning for Character Performer in March)
ARRIVAL DATE: Aug 20
DEPARTURE DATE: Jan 4
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: driving!!!

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: non-wellness
BUILDING: After researching, Chatham or Patterson
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: in the 4-6 range
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: just wants to live together and not become friends
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: likes to laugh, is respectful of personal space, loves Disney!!! :)

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? not often, but when I do I only have 1-2 drinks
DO YOU SMOKE? ew no!
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? low blood pressure, but it hasn't affected me in a really long time
MESSY OR TIDY? I'm not spotless, but I try to be neat.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? occasionally, yes. But I prefer to bake.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? more of a night person
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? two, actually. Devoted Weddings & Events and Shoe Carnival

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I guess dusting and vacuuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? dishes
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? ...sharing is caring? hehe
DO YOU SNORE? nope
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? depends on what time I was up in the morning.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? around 10-10:30
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is cozy and preferably dark

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: fun-loving, goofball, sincere
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I'm a really good listener
ONE BAD QUALITY: When I'm tired, I tend to laugh and talk a lot!
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Doctor Who (I've seen all of the newer episodes, and I desperately want to see the older ones)!, Glee, True Blood, Supernatural, Smallville, Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time
FAVORITE MOVIES: Disney!!!! I like pretty much anything except for slasher flicks (no Halloween or The Ring for me)
FAVORITE MUSIC: I like anything except rap. I also like k-pop (Korean pop music)
FAVORITE SONG: tie: the music for Fantasmic! and Mr. Taxi by Girls Generation
INTERESTS: singing, dancing, watching Disney movies, sewing, acting, having fun

OTHER: I am in a committed relationship, and my boyfriend is also doing CP. It would be nice if my roommates would be okay with him staying over every once in a while (if it's allowed). Even if they're not, I understand completely.

NAME: Jacqueline Kenney
BIRTHDATE/AGE: March 8, 1991
HOMETOWN: EHT, NJ
MAJOR: English
COLLEGE: Christendom College
FACEBOOK: jkenneysw
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR):

ARRIVAL DATE: August 8th
DEPARTURE DATE: Jan. 3? I think?

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either, really. I don't drink much.
BUILDING: No preference
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Again, I'm up for anything!
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Parties a lot or is very loud.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Respectful, Fun, Friendly.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Not much.
DO YOU SMOKE? Ew no.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None really.
MESSY OR TIDY? Umm, a bit of both. More on the messy side, but I will go through clean phases.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I'd like to try, but I usually go for easy quick meals
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Peer Tutor at my college.

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I'm willing to do just about anything, but I actually like scrubbing.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Dusting
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I'm all for it!
DO YOU SNORE? no.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? 11
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10 am
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is quiet at night.

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Enthusiastic, Loyal, Imaginative.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: Easy-going and positive
ONE BAD QUALITY: Easily distracted
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Doctor Who and Sherlock (Moffat!!), Castle, Psych, M*A*S*H, Star Trek, Phineas and Ferb, The Simpsons, BTAS.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Naturally all Disney movies, Casablanca, My Fair Lady, The Dark Knight, most Hitchcock movies, Singing in the Rain, The Scarlet Pimpernel, LOTR, Star Wars.
FAVORITE MUSIC: Show Tunes and anything that's not rap or heavy metal. . . or anything with a heavy beat/bass.
FAVORITE SONG: Too many too count.
INTERESTS: Disney, Reading (books make life worth living), Acting, Singing (lets just say theater in general), Writing, Swing Dancing, Journaling, Film.

OTHER: I just want to room with people who are excited to be working for Disney! :D

NAME: Zachary Kirkland
BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 7 1992/ will be 20 during my CP
HOMETOWN: Griffin, Georgia
MAJOR: Hospitality Management
COLLEGE: Georgia Southern University
FACEBOOK:
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR):

ROLE: QSFB (But will also be auditioning for Character Performer)
TERM: Fall 2012
ARRIVAL DATE: August 15
DEPARTURE DATE: January 4
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Most likely driving

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Under 21 so Wellness
BUILDING: Doesn't matter, Patterson and Chatham are really nice though.
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 3 Bedroom max. So at most 6.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Doesn't clean, unorganized, or is really loud.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Organized, likes things to be clean, fun to be around.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Occasionally.
DO YOU SMOKE? Nope.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None.
MESSY OR TIDY? Tidy
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I love to cook! I cook all the time!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Yes, at a local Pizzeria

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Cooking, Dishes
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Laundry
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I don't mind, just ask first
DO YOU SNORE? I've been told I do, not bad though.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? A little after Midnight
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10 or 11
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is dark, quiet, and clean.

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Fun, excited, easy to get along with.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I'm really easy to get along with
ONE BAD QUALITY: Don't like waking up early, haha
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, Family Guy, Tosh.O, Fantasy Factory
FAVORITE MOVIES: Forrest Gump, Up, Inception, Shutter Island
FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to everything, not a big fan of country though.
FAVORITE SONG: Any John Mayer song
INTERESTS: Music, video games, sports, being outside.

OTHER: If you think of anything else you would like to know just send me a message :)

hey holly! sorry i just now got your message, but i think we would definitely make a great match for roomies! we do have a lot in common lol. only problem is i don't know if we have the same arrival date :( i'm getting there august 20th. when is your date??

so my roommate survey is actually a video, I thought it was easier. I have one roommate, but I'm looking for 4 more!

Also, I don't have enough posts to put the link here, but my video is currently the second post on my blog, so you can click it in my signature below if you want to watch.

NAME: Katie S
BIRTHDATE/AGE: March 19, 1993/ Will be 19 by start of program
HOMETOWN: Tallahassee, FL
MAJOR: Graphic Design/Animation
COLLEGE: Tallahassee Community College

ROLE: Attractions
ARRIVAL DATE: August 20th
DEPARTURE DATE: January 4th

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS:
Wellness
BUILDING: Chatham :D
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 3 tops
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: refuses to help or sleep, or parties a lot
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: courteous, fun, great sense of humor

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK?
Nope
DO YOU SMOKE? Nope. (The smell makes me sick...)
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None
MESSY OR TIDY? Mixture of both. I can be messy, but I'll always clean up as soon as I'm done
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Yes, I'm not very good at it though.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? I'm a sleep person. -shrug- I'm pleasant (maybe not a bright ray of sunshine), but I'm usually very quiet when I first wake up.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Yes, my mom's office

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES?
Dishes, sweeping/vacuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? laundry. (Socks. I can't stand matching socks.)
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as you ask first. :)
DO YOU SNORE? Only if I'm sick, but even then it's not very loud.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Uh, around 11-midnight
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 9-10
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: dark and cold. (I cannot sleep if there is a TV on in the room though.)

PERSONALITY
funny, easygoing, happy
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I respect other people's property
ONE BAD QUALITY: When I'm tired, I'm grumpy. I also laugh so hard I cry. (I'm not sad. I just can't control the tears. lol)
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Doctor Who, Sherlock, NCIS, Merlin. (I don't really watch TV though...)
FAVORITE MOVIES: Pirates of the Caribbean, Spirited Away, Aladdin, Howl's Moving Castle, The Italian Job, TRON, Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift, The Producers, Lion King. (I'm a big movie-watcher, actually...)
FAVORITE MUSIC: Oldies (CCR, Eagles, Mamas and the Papas, etc), modern pop music, musicals, Disney songs
FAVORITE SONG: Too many. I love everything by Maroon 5 though.
INTERESTS: Video Games, Theater, taking pictures, the interwebs, drawing, reading.

OTHER: I've never lived on my own before, so this will be an experience. I'm leaving behind my two best friends and my boyfriend, but I will be seeing my other best friend who goes to UCF (hopefully), so that will be hard for me as well.
RANDOM FACT: artificial grape makes me sick. If someone eats a grape candy and then talks to me, I won't be able to talk to them because of the smell. It's weird. :confused3

NAME: Rebecca Sears
BIRTHDATE/AGE: July 23, 1989 (I’ll be 23 during the program)
HOMETOWN: Palm Beach, FL
MAJOR: Hospitality & Tourism Management
COLLEGE: Palm Beach State College

ROLE: FSFB
ARRIVAL DATE: August 29th
DEPARTURE DATE: Jan 4th

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-wellness
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: One, but three at most.
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Disrespects me or my belongings, expects me (or others) to clean up after them, and one that parties too much.
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Open-minded, fun, and a fellow anime lover.

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Socially, if that – usually just one.
DO YOU SMOKE? Nope – and I don’t condone cigs, either.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Not that I’m aware of.
MESSY OR TIDY? Organized chaos. (Joking!) I’m pretty neat.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I don’t mind cooking.
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person.
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Bartending at iPic Theaters

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Unloading the dishwasher
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Cleaning the bathroom or unloading trash cans
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Depends on what we’re sharing. :P
DO YOU SNORE? Nope.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Midnight, or a little after
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10 a.m. or so
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is DARK and QUIET (I don’t mind a small fan, or very low [non-obnoxious] music playing)

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Creative, outgoing, geeky
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I love making people laugh
ONE BAD QUALITY: When I’m tired, or hungry, I get very moody.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Tosh.0, CSI, Law & Order: SVU, X-Files, Modern Family, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, cartoons, anime, Food Network, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
FAVORITE MOVIES: My Neighbor Totoro (all Ghibli Films!!), The Fifth Element, Silence of the Lambs, The Labyrinth, All Comic Book Films (Watchmen, Scott Pilgrim, Batman, Superman, etc.), TRON: Legacy… I’m a film fan. I like legit scary movies, too.
FAVORITE MUSIC: Classic rock (oldies, too), heavy metal, EDM, jazz
FAVORITE SONG: Ha! For the moment, “Cthulhu Sleeps”
INTERESTS: Technology, Japanese animation, music, video games, photography/videography

OTHER:
I’m in a committed relationship, so I need a roommate(s) that can empathize with a similar situation. (I’m not emotionally needy; I just don’t want someone bringing in random boys to the apartment.)

PERSONAL NOTE:
I am bringing my car, but I don't want to be used for it. I am also planning on bringing a wireless router and my laptop, but it's not for communal use (my PC, that is.) I'm really excited to have this opportunity to work for such a world-class entertainment company, so I want to be with others who are just as blinded by pixie dust as I am.

NAME: Amanda Whiteman
BIRTHDATE/AGE: 23
HOMETOWN: Bradford, Pa
MAJOR: Journalism
COLLEGE: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/amandalynnwhiteman
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): Twitter: franzsgal (fun) and amandalynnwhiteman (professional)

ROLE: Custodial
ARRIVAL DATE: August 8
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Haven't decided which is better

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: I prefer non-wellness but will take wellness
BUILDING: Don't care
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Don't care
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: is constantly loud
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Nice, considerate and friendly

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Sometimes but just to relax or with a meal
DO YOU SMOKE? Nope
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Controlled asthma
MESSY OR TIDY? a tidy mess
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Yes
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Night person
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Nope

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I don't mind toilets since they are easy
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Laundry
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Sharing is fine as long as I am asked before taking/using
DO YOU SNORE? I have been told I do
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? I try go to bed between 10 and 11 p.m. if I have to be up early
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Closer to noon
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: has a little bit of noise like a tv or music

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Kind, caring and compassionate
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I work well with others
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can come off as annoying at times
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: The Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, NCIS, Switched at Birth, Biggest Loser, Once Upon A Time, The Voice, Smash and most Disney Shows.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Most Disney movies and Annie (Original)
FAVORITE MUSIC: I listen to just about anything
FAVORITE SONG: Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
INTERESTS: Disney, music, writing, reading, movies, eating and tv

OTHER:

Walt Disney World Fall Advantage 2012

NAME: Michelle
BIRTHDATE/AGE: March 24, 1972 (will be 40)
HOMETOWN: Born and raised in Canton, Pennsylvania now living in Ocala, Florida
MAJOR: Graphic Design
COLLEGE: The Art Institute of Pittsburgh On-line Division

CP VITALS
ROLE AT DISNEY: PhotoPass Photographer
ARRIVAL DATE: June 11th
DEPARTURE DATE: January 2nd

HOUSING PREFERENCES
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 1 or 3
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT IS: A big time partier, smoker, disrespectful of other's property

LIFESTYLE STUFF
DO YOU DRINK? NO
DO YOU SMOKE? NO
DO YOU LIKE TO PARTY? No - I have been there done that. However, I am certainly not opposed to others having fun.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None
MESSY OR TIDY? Cluttered but clean. I know where everything is.
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Not really
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Both
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Yes. I am a wife, mother of two (17 year old son who will be leaving for college in August and a 10 year old daughter), I am a student and I own a photography business - Michelle Vazul Photography

ROOMMATE STUFF
FAVORITE CHORE? Laundry and vaccuuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORE? Cleaning the bathroom
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? I live with a husband and two kids - I have no choice! ;-)
DO YOU SNORE? Unfortunately, yes
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Depends what I am doing the next day
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Depends
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT IS: Dark, quiet and cool - however, my husband sleeps with the TV on, so I am used to noise

PERSONALITY STUFF
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Responsible, dependable, friendly
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I try to never judge - I never have all the facts needed to judge
ONE BAD QUALITY: I trust people way too easy
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: None, really. There is not much good on TV now
FAVORITE MOVIES: Grease, Mama Mia, My Cousin Vinny, Rocky I-IV, Rain Man, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Seven brides for Seven Brothers, The Muppet Movie, Harry Potter, Disney movies

Favorite Music: Rush, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Boston, Kansas, Garth Brooks, Martina McBride, Meatloaf, Michael Buble - mostly '70's and '80's rock

FAVORITE BOOKS: Devil in the White City; The Bridge at Andau

INTERESTS: Family, photography, weddings, Disney

DISNEY STUFF
FAVORITE MOVIE: Depends on the day
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Mickey Mouse
FAVORITE PRINCESS: Cinderella

FAVORITE MALE VILLAIN: Gaston
FAVORITE FEMALE VILLAIN: Lady Tremaine
FAVORITE PARK: Magic Kingdom
FAVORITE RIDE: Rock 'N Roller Coaster
FAVORITE SHOW: Wishes
FAVORITE RESORT: Port Orleans Riverside
FAVORITE RESTAURANT: Hollywood Brown Derby
NUMBER OF TIMES AT DISNEY?: 4
WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT AT DISNEY? The overall experience

OTHER:
I know I am a bit older. I am not looking to be anyone's mother. I am only getting an apartment, because my husband and i feel it will be too much for me to drive back and forth every day. I will be home on my days off. Or, that's the plan. I am hoping to be able to get just one roommate, but am hoping for no more than three.

NAME: Betsy
BIRTHDATE/AGE: July 31st / 21
HOMETOWN: Born in northern NY, currently live in VA
MAJOR: Mathematics, Physics minor
COLLEGE: James Madison University
FACEBOOK: PM if interested

ARRIVAL DATE: June 11th
DEPARTURE DATE: January 2nd

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Either
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: Max 3
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Likes to party/drink, is disrespectful or overly loud
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Honest, nice, friendly

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Nope
DO YOU SMOKE? No
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None
MESSY OR TIDY? Tidy
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? YES! I also love to bake!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Both
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Yes, I am a teaching assistant and student instructor

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Laundry
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Dishes
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Fine with me, just ask first
DO YOU SNORE? No
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Around midnight
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 9 or 10
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Dark, quiet

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Nerdy, optimistic, kind
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I love to make people laugh and tend to be very punny
ONE BAD QUALITY: I procrastinate (which is what I'm doing by filling this out... :laughing:)
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Good Eats, Tyler's Ultimate, Iron Chef, most anything on Food Network
FAVORITE MOVIES: Pirates of the Caribbean, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, basically any Disney movie, Lord of the Rings
FAVORITE MUSIC: Disney music, WDW theme park music, sea shanties, barbershop quartets, pop music

INTERESTS: Disney, Harry Potter, billiards, baking, cooking

OTHER: I have currently applied to a few Professional Internships, so I may be doing one of those rather than the college program. Also waiting to hear back on a few other job offers, but I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the CP if the PI falls through. I'm also looking for a roommate that is doing this for the experience and isn't going there to party. I would love to live with someone that wants to become good friends and wants to hand out in the parks together.

NAME: Kayla
BIRTHDATE/AGE: November 14/20
HOMETOWN: CT
MAJOR: Business
COLLEGE: Eastern CT State University
FACEBOOK: PM if interested

ROLE: Main Entrance Ops
ARRIVAL DATE: Aug 29
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: Driving most likely

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Wellness
BUILDING: Chatham or Patterson
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: I have 4 roommates now, just looking for the last one :)
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Is disrespectful, messy or rude
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Honest, funny, adventurous

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Not during the program until I'm 21
DO YOU SMOKE? No way
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? None
MESSY OR TIDY? Very tidy
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? I'm more of a baker haha
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? A little of both
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Yup, at my local concert venue. Free shows, what what?!

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Laundry, kitchen cleaning
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Bathroom cleaning, vacuuming
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Most of the time it's fine if you ask me first, but I'm a little selfish when it comes to my food (unless I'm in a good mood lol)
DO YOU SNORE? No
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Between 11 and 1
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? I try to be up between 9 and 10:30
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is dark, cool and has some sort of white noise

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Funny, nerdy, laid back
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I love laughing and making people laugh. And making constant Harry Potter references haha
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can get a short temper about certain things
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Pretty Little Liars, Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Tosh.0, Glee
FAVORITE MOVIES: Fired Up, the Harry Potter movies, Baby Mama, Tangled, Hercules
FAVORITE MUSIC: My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Taylor Swift, loads of others!

INTERESTS: Disney, Harry Potter, soccer, hanging out with friends

OTHER: I have 4 "apartment-mates" already and need one more girl to be my actual roommate. I want to make as many friends as possible so I always have someone to go to the parks with! I will also probably hang down near the pool as well to try and get a tan for once! If I seem cool enough for you message me! :)

NAME: Julie McLaughlin
BIRTHDATE/AGE: May 6, 1990/21
HOMETOWN: Indianapolis, IN
MAJOR: Hospitality and Tourism Management
COLLEGE: Purdue University (boiler up!)
FACEBOOK: you can search me. or pm!
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR): Twitter: thebarbieshoe(don't really update...) I'm on pinterest too! juliemcl

ROLE: Lifeguard
ARRIVAL DATE: Sept 5
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: driving

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: Non-Wellness
BUILDING: Vista or Chantham (want a bus stop)
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 3-5 preferably
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: smokes, too loud, rude
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: Picks up after herself, friendly, good cook

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Yes, but i prefer going out to drink
DO YOU SMOKE? No
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? no
MESSY OR TIDY? a little mess as long as it's cleaned up every few days
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Yes
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? depends on my job at the time (I've worked 5:30am shifts)
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? At Purdue working in their Alumni office, mostly data entry

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I like sweeping and mopping
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? the dishes
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? It's fine as long as it's been discussed ahead of time
DO YOU SNORE? sometimes when I'm congested, but not loudly
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Depends on when I have to get up the next day. 10:30-11:30 if I don't have to get up terribly early
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 10:30ish
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: quiet and dark

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: Organized, funny, and friendly
ONE GOOD QUALITY: I'm easy going and can make friends with most people
ONE BAD QUALITY: I can be shy and like alone time, which some people take as me not liking them
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Once upon a time, revenge, greek, how i met your mother, party down, arrested development, 30 rock
FAVORITE MOVIES: old movie musicals like Singin in the rain, gentlemen prefer blondes. disney movies too!
FAVORITE MUSIC: Too much haha. really love queen, hall and oates, beatles, the who, journey, fountains of wayne, jimmy buffett. Also christmas music. and disney. I'm a singer so I could go on and on
FAVORITE SONG: ugh can't choose!
INTERESTS: Disney, cooking, writing, singing, making excel spreadsheets (I know, kinda weird), planning, swimming, going out

OTHER:
I'm actually graduating this May, but still really wanted to do the program. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life yet, so I'm just really excited to work in Disney for a while and make some new friends!! I lived in Florida last summer, so I'm ready to come back now (it snowed here yesterday :( )

I like to work out (run, swim, zumba, etc), so if anyone needs a workout buddy I'd love to help you out!

NAME: Daniel P.J. Gleason III
BIRTHDATE/AGE: 22 years old. December 4th, 1989.
HOMETOWN: West Milford
MAJOR: English/Creative Writing. Art/Design Studio Minor and Classics Minor
COLLEGE: Montclair State University
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/#!/Dpjgiii

ARRIVAL DATE: June 4th 2012
DEPARTURE DATE: January 2nd 2013, if the world hasn't ended :P
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: DRIVING

HOUSING PREFERENCES
NON-WELLNESS.
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: 4-6
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: Hates me
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE:
-Mindful of others' items
-Overall nice
-Laidback

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? Yes
DO YOU SMOKE? No
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? Celiac Disease
MESSY OR TIDY? Inbetween
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? No, but I'm willing to try!
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? NIGHT
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? Seasonal at WDW

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? Vacuuming
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Taking out garbage. I did this all of my last program
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? Depends on what's being shared? hah
DO YOU SNORE? Thankfully, no.
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Very late.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? Around 9:30 or 10.
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: Is pretty warm.

PERSONALITY
-Fun
-Respectful
-Laidback
ONE GOOD QUALITY: Easy to get along with
ONE BAD QUALITY: Sometimes get home rather late.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Walking Dead, don't watch TV much.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Pirates of the Carribbean, 300, anything Disney, comedy, or action/adventure
FAVORITE MUSIC: Rammstein, Avenged Sevenfold
FAVORITE SONG: Kuss Mich: Rammstein
INTERESTS: Writing, Poetry, screenwriting, drawing, reading, playing bagpipes, singing to German music, making movies.

NAME: Sabrina
BIRTHDATE/AGE: 19
HOMETOWN: Worcester, MA
MAJOR: General Studies for now.. thinking about becoming a Vet.
COLLEGE: Quinsigamond Community College
FACEBOOK: look up Sabrina Desy on facebook :) I'd post the link but I don't have enough posts to do that i guess
OTHER (TWITTER/TUMBLR):

ARRIVAL DATE: August 13th
DEPARTURE DATE: January 4th
FLYING IN OR DRIVING: flying

HOUSING PREFERENCES
WELLNESS/NON-WELLNESS: under 21 so wellness
BUILDING: no preference
NUMBER OF ROOMMATES: preferably no more than 3
I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT: doesn't clean up after herself
3 GOOD QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE: cleanliness, respectful of others, friendly

LIFESTYLE
DO YOU DRINK? yes
DO YOU SMOKE? i'll be the first to say it... yes
MEDICAL CONDITIONS? none
MESSY OR TIDY? i have my moments, but mostly tidy
DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? when i'm in the mood
NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? night person
DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? yes, as a waitress at a chinese food restaurant

ROOMMATE Q’s
FAVORITE CHORES? I don't mind dishes, wiping down counters/stoves, general tidying up.
LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? cleaning toilets and mopping floors.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? As long as someone asks to use something of mine I don't have a problem with it.
DO YOU SNORE? no
WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? depends on my schedule the next day.
WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? 11 or 12 if I have nothing planned
I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: is dark, warm and quiet

PERSONALITY
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: fun, friendly, easy going.
ONE GOOD QUALITY: easy to get along with
ONE BAD QUALITY: I don't know if its necessarily bad but I do like my alone time, sometimes more than I like being with others.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS: jersey shore, any of the kardashian shows, dance moms
FAVORITE MOVIES: lion king, the saw movies, step brothers
FAVORITE MUSIC: pop, hip hop, disney music (lol)
FAVORITE SONG: currently, love on top by Beyonce
INTERESTS: obviously Disney, going out with my friends, going out to eat, trying new things, the internet, my phone.

OTHER: Feel free to add me on facebook and if you have any other questions just message me! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter