Room service question!

Goofy4Disney99

Mouseketeer
Color me crazy, but I typically drink about a quart of orange juice for breakfast. Does anyone know if you can order a carafe of OJ from room service as part of your breakfast order? It sure would be better than ordering 5 or 6 individual glasses. And it wouldn't take up as much space out on the verandah! Thanks for your help!!

Rich

:earsboy:

You can get it IF you can communicate it to the person who answers the phone. No kidding...sometimes they get really stuck in their routine and can't seem to understand.

We tried to get 4 packages of the individual serving Rice Krispies and explained that we only needed one bowl (DD loves em). Got 5 bowls--one for each package or Rice Krispies plus the "one bowl" we asked for!

This reminds me of our recent cruise on another line....my son and nephew called room service and wanted a cheese tray (like on DCL) and was told they do not have one on the room service menu.....they were dismayed but really wanted cheese so they said "we would like 10 cheese sandwiches......and hold the bread"!!!! Room service sent up a stack of cheese!!!

MJ

I'd love a caraffe of OJ too. I don't drink coffee, so I guzzle juice instead. But usually to them for a glass of OJ a "small" is a thimble and a "large" is a shot glass. Are oranges a precious cargo or something?? pirate:

hogie1 said:
Are oranges a precious cargo or something??

Since the Magic loads food supplies in California right now and the Wonder does the same in Florida, oranges should be cheap compared to the rest of the US. In Michigan, the regular servings are in line with what hogie1 posted. But with all the fresh fruit they use on a cruise, "mass quantities" of OJ shouldn't be a problem, I would think. You just have to be very clear when you order from room service. :drinking1

Unfortunately the OJ onboard is not fresh squeezed I have found not very good....I stick to apple or cranberry.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter