Room rate Help

GaMsStella2

Mouseketeer
Can someone please tell me what your room rate is per night using the Free Dining QS code is for Mod non water view. We are staying at POFQ and wanted to know before trying to change Thanks

Linda

I don't know what all dates the pin covers. However I'm pretty sure it covers atleast 2 if not more different seasonal rates and the differences from weekday and weekend rates. What days did you want to know about? I can tell you that it will be the full rack rate of the room, which I think at its cheapest is something like $149.

I just looked at your countdown. If I'm correct your first night will be March 21. The rate for this is 195/night. It is Peak season/weekday rate.

Hi. www.mousesavers.com is a good resource for all sorts of information. Under resorts, it outlines all categories of rooms according to season so you can clearly see the differences. Just make sure it is up-to-date.

Ok this is the Room only rate we have now 5nights at 126.75 and 2 nights at 136.50 so what I need to know would it be worth it to change I mean if I add one day tic and paid for dinning would we really save anything compaired to rack rate and free dinning it is just my husband and I going this trip
Thanks

Ok this is the Room only rate we have now 5nights at 126.75 and 2 nights at 136.50 so what I need to know would it be worth it to change I mean if I add one day tic and paid for dinning would we really save anything compaired to rack rate and free dinning it is just my husband and I going this trip
Thanks

Worth the change is definitly subjective.

But basically the value of QSD is about $60/night. That is just about the cost difference in room rate. However then you have to pay for the tickets. You might want to look at what you are planning on spending on food. It is possible that you might come out ahead, but with the info you are giving me, it doesn't look like it. Do you not need tickets?

I have 2 Disney give a days that we were going to upgrade to 7 day or we might even upgrade it to a AP because we will prob be going back sometime in Sept and then again in Jan
Thanks for all your help

I have 2 Disney give a days that we were going to upgrade to 7 day or we might even upgrade it to a AP because we will prob be going back sometime in Sept and then again in Jan
Thanks for all your help
I was going to mention the option of upgrading the GAD tickets to the special fast passes, but after doing the math below, your room only discount is a better deal, and you don't need to purchase tics and get the QSDP. ;)

I agree that the QSDP is worth about $64 per night. Is that more than your current room discount savings? Rack rate is $195 & $210 for your nights. Take the $64 off those prices, and you get $131 & $146. Looks like your room only discount is a better deal.

ok then I will keep what I have I am just really happy to be going
Thank You everyone for all your help

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter