Room Only Codes for October?

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I saw that the AP rates are only good through 8/23, so I was wondering if anyone thinks we'll see room only codes for October. I'd love to take my DH to WDW for a long weekend for MNSSHP...so I'm hoping for room only codes since we booked the FT package for our August trip!

I only want one night room only at the Poly, but I don't want to spend $350 for it!

I'm coming off the Magic and want to stay Saturday night and leave on Sunday. We already have passes.

I'm sure I'll have to suck it up and just pay the rack rate, but I'd LOVE a code for mid-october.

I'm sure they will come. I had a public code last October for the Poly. It was around $200 including tax for a gardenview at that Poly. There was also an AP rate that came out but it was about $10 higher then the public code. I have APs so I just need the room only also. I'm going in October again and looking forward to those good deals myself but it is way to early to even think about them coming out with them for October. I believe they came out in late August last year.

skiwee1,

Do you book your room at the Poly now and then call when you see the room only code announced? Is that the best way to go?

Thanks

Originally posted by ReadyForDisney2003
skiwee1,

Do you book your room at the Poly now and then call when you see the room only code announced? Is that the best way to go?

Thanks

Yes I book a week extra also. That way I have days to work around to book airfare. Once I have the airfare then I can "trim" down any days that I do not want. This time I booked 20 days at the Poly but will only be needing 14. I figured I'm going to go with the Poly no matter if codes come out or not so I might as well book it and get what I want. :D

Thanks.

Ok, I did book the day I need -- the Saturday coming off the Magic. So, then I'll just call back and modify with the codes.

BTW... I saw you were from Maryland. I grew up in Columbia, MD and much of my family still lives there.

We're going in October too (first time at MNSSHP!!) and I'd love a great code for our trip! I already have our tickets! I do have our hotel booked already - All Star Movies at DD's request! I know I'm dreaming, but I sure would love to see the $55 rate again!

Oh well, can't wait! This is a "Moma and Me" trip for my youngest daughter and I - we want to go Trick Or Treating with Mickey!!!

I'm in the same boat....looking for mid-October room only code.
We have booked CBR but would really want to stay at WL. I have a feeling if they do release any codes, it will be very few:( But we can only hope!!

Good Luck to All,
Ethelina

Hi everyone. I believe the FTP has to be booked by June 29. That will give Disney a good idea of what is still open for October. Hopefully they will see the need to fill more rooms and give us an AP discount or at the least a public discount code to use. The last two years AP and public codes for Sept-early Dec came out in July. Late July like the 28 one year and the 22 the other. I hope we don't have to wait that long.... Everyone keep passing the pixie dust to each other and magic will happen. Are any of you going to MNSSHP on Oct 24 it is a Friday? Myself and my 10 year old daughter will be there.
Have a good day.
Lori

Magic2000 - you just might see that rate again. They are coming out with a "Canadian At Par" rate on Thursday starting at $77 Canadian for the AS...so if we work backwards (based on the way they calculated it last year) that's ~$55 US for the AS. Last year the "Canadian At Par" rates were about the same as the best code rates available to the public so keep your fingers crossed :).

There were "At Par" rates for all resorts last year but the All Stars is starting at $77 Canadian/night this year (that's the only one I know). Last year I got the GF Gardenview for $204 U.S. + tax /night with the "At Par" rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter