Room Change Not Reflected in MDE?

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
Hi all -- new DVC member here. I just booked my first DVC trip for the end of January/beginning of February. We're doing a split stay between BCV and Poly. Originally, I had booked AKL for the first part of the trip, but I was able to modify it last week to BCV. The change is reflected on my DVC dashboard but my MDE is still showing the linked reservation as AKL (the BCV has the same confirmation # since I modified the AKL stay). Is this a problem? I know Disney IT leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm concerned that it may cause an issue when I actually arrive. What do you think I should do?

Hi all -- new DVC member here. I just booked my first DVC trip for the end of January/beginning of February. We're doing a split stay between BCV and Poly. Originally, I had booked AKL for the first part of the trip, but I was able to modify it last week to BCV. The change is reflected on my DVC dashboard but my MDE is still showing the linked reservation as AKL (the BCV has the same confirmation # since I modified the AKL stay). Is this a problem? I know Disney IT leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm concerned that it may cause an issue when I actually arrive. What do you think I should do?
Go though the online check in process from the MDE website or mobile app. This will force MDE to update to the correct resort.

Yeah. It doesn’t always change in MDE. But glad doing online check in did it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter