Romance in WDW

missmickey

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Hoping to get some ideas for a little romance in Disney World. My boyfriend and I are both 25 and are going in May for 9 nights (6 in Disney and 4 in Universal). We're staying at POFQ and Royal Pacific. I'm looking for some relatively inexpensive romantic ideas, moments, and places. I'd also like a few that might cost a little more (i.e. romantic restaurants)

All of your favorite romantic ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

:teeth: :teeth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :teeth: :teeth:

DH and I went last year and it was sooooo romantic. You are going to have such a great time!

There is a carriage ride at FW - I think it's $30 dollars an hour. I have heard people say they brought a bottle of champagne and glasses with them.

Lunch at the San Angel Inn in Mexco at EPCOT - because it's lunch the prices are lower, and the atmosphere is dark and romantic.

Dinner at any of the EPCOT World Showcase rest.

They have a couple's massage package at the GF spa. I think it's pretty pricey, but it sounds great!

Walking through your resort at night is always nice - or a late night swim.

Watching the MK fireworks from the beach at the Poly. Maybe you could have dinner at the Kona Cafe first. It's yummy and very reasonably priced.

I'm having a "Romance Basket" sent to our room from giftsofalifetime.com. It is $95 and has champagne or sparkling juice, chocolate truffles, etched wine glasses and a candle - maybe something else - I can't remember. You can also have them personalized. I'm having them add a baseball bobblehead Mickey (for DH - we're going to a few Braves spring training games) and something African themed b/c we're staying at AKL.

Pricey but worth it restaraunts - Jiko, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Narcoossee's, Citricos, the California Grill. I've never tried Victoria and Albert's but if you are really into fine dining (and willing to pay for it) this is supposedly the place to go.

Have a great time!

I am also going with my bf in May and I added the Romance feature onto our basic dream maker plan. I believe it is 149 dollars each but you get the 30 minute carriage ride w/bottle of champagne, one dinner at a signature table service rest. and then the choice of one of the following: admission to Cirque du Soleil, one round of golf, or a 50 minute couples Swedish massage (we are doing the massage--can't wait!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter