Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

Eric,
First, let me say welcome!
Egypt is one of my top two places to visit.
My friend's wife got a job there a few years ago as a teacher and they sold everything to live there. They love it. I am sooo jealous!

Please folks...I created this thread as a rollcall only thread...if you want to chit chat (as we all love to do)..please use PM or use the other threads...before this one gets overloaded ....Thanks..:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

1)Name: Jessica or Jess or J
2)Nicknames used: Just the one here on the DIS
3)Sex: Girly Girl
4)Age: 25
5)Location: Norman, OK (where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!)
6)Current availability: Semi-dating, but not married or committed
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW - 4, DL - um, a lot...lived in Oceanside, CA as a child
8)Why are you on the singles thread? 'Cause the Disney for Families thread makes me feel guilty while planning the grown-ups only trip
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 6
10) Include a picture: Look down...
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I'm raising my cousin (DS3), I love to travel (NYC and WDW are two fave spots), I'm a family girl, I'm a singer and a huge nerd!!!

Yea!! My senior picture from the University of Oklahoma last May!!
IMG_422601.jpg

And here I am looking nerdy (and not quite as nice) with DS and DNiece at last year's P&PP.
Disney409-1.jpg

1)Name: Christine
2)Nicknames used: Diser08
3)Sex: Female
4)Age: 40
5)Location: SW of Houston, Texas
6)Current availability: Divorced/Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW - 5, DL - 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Meet like minded folks who have the love of Disney as i do!!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 10, but i dont have decorated rooms!!
10)Include a picture: See below....
11)Anything else you may think someone may want to know: hmm... i love Disney?? :)

face.jpg

1)Name: Rich
2)Nicknames used: Forgot nickname on dismates
3)Sex: Male
4)Age: 36
5)Location: Boston, Massachusetts
6)Current availability: Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW - 14, DL - 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread?
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 8-9, Some decoration in rooms
10)Include a picture: (Attached Below)
11)Anything else you may think someone may want to know:

richtiggerjan09xw7.jpg
richmarypoppinsjan09co4.jpg

1)Name: Kathleen
2)Nicknames used: none that I know of lol
3)Sex: Female
4)Age: 27
5)Location: Tallahassee, FL.
6)Current availability: Single and content.
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW - 9, DL - 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Friends and whatever will be will be.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: pretty much a 10, I am currently in the process of decorating each room of my new home in a different movie theme lol.
10)Include a picture:
Katpic.jpg

11)Anything else you may think someone may want to know:
I am a true Irish girl, I am incredibly independent, run my own freelance writing business, and am a single mom of 4 boys. The above information is usually enough to scare most of the men off :rotfl: .

1)Jason
2)Cannonballer / Chasm4u / Dragon / ljeart
3)Male
4)34
5)Chattanooga Tennessee
6)Married (one year in may)
7)NONE (this will change in the first week of june)
8)I didnt know I was on the singles thread. I thought I was in the adults travel section
9)7
10) no thanks on the pic.
11) I am an artist adn think of Walt Disney as an artist NOT as a commercial style animator!

P.S. maybe we should also put in our horoscope signs, some of us are into that so...
12) Libra

1. TsuKata in most places, myTsuKata if TsuKata is taken
  2. Female
  3. 30
  4. Gurnee, IL
  5. Married (open relationship)
  6. 5ish
  7. Well, it's moreso because it's the adults thread. We don't have kids, we have no plans to have kids, but we love Disney. We're hoping to meet some folk in our area that won't think us crazy for our Disney World love.
  8. 6.5 - I'm strongly avoiding the urge to decorate my house in Disney.
  9. I'm not allowed to post images or links yet, but my user icon has a tiny one, or click the links in my sig file to see more of me. :)
  10. We listen to tons of Disney podcasts (well, tons of podcasts in general). :)
  11. Libra

1) Name
Sarah

2) Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)

3) Male or female
Female

4) Age

5) Location
NC, but grew up in Massachusetts

6) Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
Single

7) How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
I'm gonna copy the other poster's answer and say I've been to WDW more then 20, but less than 50, but have never been to DL

8) Why are you on the singles thread?
Well I'm single, but mostly I use this forum to get ideas for solo trips...

9) Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
If judging by my house, 2..... but if judging in general, 20

10) Include a picture (optional)
I might be missing something easy (since other's have this figured out), so here's a link to my public FB page, http://www.facebook.com/people/Sarah-Callahan/827750042?sid=0

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
I'm currently obsessing on how many more DVC points I need, and where :)

1)Name Mike
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) N/a
3)Male or female male
4)Age 32
5)Location Philadelphia
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single and ready to mingle
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland 11 world only
8)Why are you on the singles thread? to meet ladies
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 7
10) Include a picture (optional) more pics on www.myspace.com/disneyandphilliesfan
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I come off as a bad person from what I am told but give me a chance and you will be very happy you did .

1) Name: Courtney

2) Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): Don't have any

3) Male or female: Female

4) Age: 20 (soon to be 21!)

5) Location: Michigan

6) Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Um, this is a singles thread, right?... haha

7) How many times have you been to Disney World or Disneyland: I've yet to go to Disneyland, although it is one of my life goals to visit all the Disney parks. I've been to WDW 5 times plus a brief stint with the College Program.

8) Why are you on the singles thread?: Well... I'm single... and I like Disney. Fairly good reasons, yes?

9) Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: Hmm.... 8?

10) Include a picture (optional)
me5-1.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Just ask if there is!

1) Name: Mark

2) Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): MarylandPirate

3) Male or female: Alpha Male lol :lmao:

4) Age: 47

5) Location: Maryland

6) Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Divorced

7) How many times have you been to Disney World or Disneyland: 30+ times to WDW...DL 0. My dream is to visit all the other parks.

8) Why are you on the singles thread?: Make friends

9) Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 8

10) pic of little ole me in Playa Del Carmen
1129254.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Your life can be summed up in one of two Disney characters......you're either Tigger or Eeyore. You choose your life and destiny, I choose to be a Tigger! lol

1) Mel
2)WDW, Blue Fairy
3)Female
4)46
5)The Edge of Normal
6)Happily Ever After--Married
7)25+ WDW 3+ DL
8)Since DH and I were FRIENDS on the Singles Thread and later married...thought I would see some familiar names today! Keeping this thread going!
9) Disney in every room at home. Met DH for the first time in front of ME desk at MCO, Dated at Disney, Got Engaged at Disney and Married in the WP.
Seems like about a 12 or so...
11) Make new Disney friends.....they will always understand you!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Name: Melissa
Nickname: Quacktatty
Sex: Female
Current availability: Single
How many times have you been to DisneyWorld? 5 or 6 Disneyland? 4 or 5
Why are you on the singles thread? Why not?
Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 6 - I love the parks but I'm not a general Disney fanatic

Name: Dee
Nickname:
Sex: Female
Current availability: Single
How many times have you been to DisneyWorld? 6-7 Disneyland? 0
Why are you on the singles thread? Why not? Would love to meet a nice Disney loving guy.
Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 8
Want to know more PM me.

Sonya

Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): ctdisneyfreak or ctgirllovesdisney (old name)
Male or female: Female

Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Engaged

How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: 10 with the 11th coming up in October
Why are you on the singles thread? I have done a three solo trips and just to talk to other Disney freaks!
Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 7 1/2

I'm bored, so I'll play.

1)Ryan Oswald
2)Ozzy & BigRedGoat/BRG(Stemming from my old car, a 2004 Red Pontiac GTO. GTOs are commonly referred to as "Goats")
3)Male
4)26
5)Long Island, NY
6)Single
7)WDW about 10 times, 4 times since 2004.
8)I'm single, I'm here, what more do you want?
9)8. I love the park more than the toons
10) Me and my friend Diana on BTMRR
DSCF1488-1.jpg

A few too many at the remnants of what used to be Pleasure Island:
n500514779_1228227_6229.jpg

A running theme, Me and Booze.
n500514779_1228132_1672.jpg

11)I am a massive theme park addict, and a extremely dedicated drag racer. That's my current car in my signature, 2004 Impulse Blue GTO making around 440 horsepower. I also enjoy a a drink every now and then, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter