Roll Call: March 14, 04 Disney Wonder

About 80% packed. just waiting to throw the last minute things in and hit the road on Sat. See Yall there. Safe trips everyone. :wave:

Well all 3 kids are packed and ready to go! DH will pack tonight. I'm taking DS age 10 to see Oliver tonight (we have season tickets for the local theater for all the musicals that are traveling around the country) I wish it were another night. He is so excited to be getting a chance to go instead of DH or his sisters. Oh well I'll be packing very late night and then tomorrow night at the last minute. I can't believe we leave in 2 days. See you all soon!
Debbie

I know that Vivig has left. What about the rest of you? Are you folks still around?

I still have 2 more days to go. I will be off tomorrow and do the last minute packing.

:hyper: princess: princess: princess:

We're still here. Leaving tomorrow afternoon. That is, if the van will start. Having battery problems. Who needs car problems now?? :hyper:

Queenvic princess:

We're still here. Leaving for airport tomorrow AM at 11.
See you all on Sunday!
Debbie

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....
Just printed out boarding passes for our flight at 1:40 Pm on
Southwest. Got group A. See you all soon!!!
Debbie
:wave2: :Pinkbounc

We are outta here at 3 today.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday.
Have a safe trip!

We're leaving at 3:00 too. Can you believe it's finally here? I was up until midnight packing. My DH was up way past that. We're just so excited! See you all Sunday! :wave2:

Queenvic princess:

Anybody left? Should I turn out the lights/bring the flag??

We're in the SERIOUS countdown stage now, people!!! In the HOURS, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! We leave tomorrow afternoon for Cape Canaveral, do some last minute shopping at Ron Jon Surf Shop (okay, my boys do... there's NO WAY I could fit that stuff...)

Try to sleep Saturday night - (Jeez, I wish I remembered where we are staying - DH made the ressies... I'm thinking Ramada or Raddison...I dunno. )
:confused:

But I DO know Sunday is boat day!!!!! We have an 11-yr old son looking for some buddies - when/where's everybody meeting?

See y'all SOON!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Safe trip to all!!!!!!!!!

:wave2:

As I promised some of you March 14, 2004 Wonder cruisers, here is a photo of the Wonder at Port Canaveral this morning. Happy sailing one and all.

I'm sorry, I missed the Wonder sailing past the Two Palms cam, I had to pick my wife up after her ladies retreat and we got back after the Wonder had already sailed past Two Palms.

62Wonder_3-14-04-med.jpg

Disney wonder docked at Post Canaveral on Sunday moring 3-14-04

Thanks Verandah Man.
If you squint, you can see me in a lounge chair with a Bahama Mamma!

Originally posted by sk8ingmom
Thanks Verandah Man.
If you squint, you can see me in a lounge chair with a Bahama Mamma!

Oh yea, I knew that was you!!! Looks like you were having a blast!!!

Is anybody else having cruise withdrawal now that's it's over? Every day I keep thinking, 'If I were still on the Wonder, I would be.......' :smooth:

Queenvic princess:

This is awful...Everyday I look at my calendar and say last week at this time I was....The weather was soooo cold in Toronto when we returned, it is now only warming up a little bit. Oh how I miss Castaway Cay and the Konk Coolers:)

I guess we were all lucky enough to go on the cruise....Now we will all have to wait until the next one. O.K. I have been patient enough...guess that doesn't work huh? :crazy:

Cruisin' and these boards are very addicitive!!! I will live through all the future cruisers experiences :cool:

It was wonderful meeting you all...hope you all had a safe trip back home.

:wave: Bye for now..
Vivian

I was up there on deck 10 with my bubbles and my Bahama Mama and on Castaway Cay 3 Konk Koolers! (Over the entire afternoon). I can still taste them. The good thing is that DH is talking about another cruise. We loved it and 4 days was just right for us. Lots of quiet and down time for the sun and a good book. My DS's favorite memory is of playing and winning "Walk The Plank" with me. He took photos and his medal to school last Monday to show his class. Hope to meet you all again some day on board the Wonder or the Magic! Thanks Andy for the picture of the Wonder on the 14th!
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter