Roll call 10/26/03 Wonder..anyone there?

:sunny: :sunny: Hey Aunt Kim and fellowcruisers.......I am sitting her in training today thinking about laying in the sun on Castaway Cay! Wishing so bad I was there right now....Just peeked outside and it is dreary,raining and barely 60 degrees..:(

Not much longer and we will set sail!

Not much else going on. Just wanted to say hey.........:cool:

OK so it isn't anything exciting - just the roll of quarters and the laundry soap tabs for doing a load or two of clothes.

I also have my "alien green" mickey mouse heads from Home Depot. Don't know what I'll do with them yet...but I was there for something else, and I picked some up.

But this weekend - the packing will begin, the forms filled out etc, the loose change I've been saving for about 6 months is going to the bank for counting etc!

I can't wait!

babyjosie, I would love for it to be barely 60 degrees here(N Ohio)!! The temp has been in the low 50s during the day and down in the 30s at night...that balmy breeze is getting more and more inviting!! The way things are going weather wise here, I'm going to have a snow wedding!!

We've got everything packed and ready to go..it sure is sneaking up on us fast!!

Now we are getting into the 20's tonight!!! TOO SOON!!! BRRRRR

I am ready to bask in the SUN:sunny: :sunny:

I pray we have beautiful weather like last year! Sunny and 80 everyday!

TA called and is mailling Documents....I should have them by Friday!:cool:

Take care everyone and happy packing......:p

Hey everyone, it's me again! I can't keep away from these boards!! I guess it's because we are crusing in less than 25 days!!! :hyper: I can't believe it is so close. I remeber just a year ago booking our second Disney cruise and thinking, "Gosh" this is going to take forever! My niece Michelle (babyjosie98) and I thought everyone would think we were crazy :crazy2: booking another cruise right after getting back from our first just months before. Oh well after reading these boards the past couple of years I see that there are people just like us. Once you do a ::MickeyMo Disney ::MickeyMo cruise you get hooked.

I just thought I would take a moment to see how everyone is doing. Oh and also trying to keep our thread alive...LOL :laughing:

Talk at ya'll later!

This would be the last post I need (#75) before I change from Welcomed Guest status to 'Dis Veteran' status.

Thanks for humoring me.

Just a quick question - since this is Halloween week afterall...It doesn't sound like DCL is doing any Halloween related activities this cruise...Anyone interested in the kids doing a DIS-er trick or treat? While our DD, 9, is very excited about the trip - this will be the first time she has missed trick or treat.

So - who's got their shore excursions planned?

I'd love to see Atlantis, then snorkeling on Castaway Cay.

We are getting soooooo close!

BabySam99 - I noticed you are going to be at MNSSHP on Halloween too!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We will be arriving in Disney on the 17th and then doing the Disney Cruise starting the 26th, Anyone started packing yet?? We are so excited. Only 10 days to go!! Any last words of advice?? :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :earsgirl:

clh2 yes we will be at the party! You too? I am so excited I can hardly do anything else but dream of Disney!

Minnie my only advice is that you have a great time and have lot's of fun!

If anyones intrested the day we board the ship, our whole group will be on deck 9 at the buffet until our rooms are ready, we will sit outside. I'm tall, and I have short dark hair and will have my son Sam with me I also have black horn rimmed glasses that I wear sometime. I will wear them that day as I will be easy to spot...LOL So please come over and say Hi! Would love to meet ya'll! :grouphug:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hi to everyone else that's going to be on the Wonder Oct. 26th.

Tonight is my first night posting to this forum that someone in another forum on children told me about.

The last time we signed up for a cruise was going to be the 1st Western Carribien cruise, but DW got pregnant with our first such that she would be past the time Disney would let her on the boat.

This will be our first cruise with baby, and we just consider it a reconnaissance mission to plan a 7 day (or the 10 day) cruise with baby (he'll be two by then).

We only decided to go just a week ago when I started working on updating photo albums (hadn't done is since baby) and we starting pining for a cruise seeing our old cruise pictures.

Looks like I'm going to have to get back into keeping up with things going on at DCL as lots seems to have changed during our two year hiatis. The biggest one being the price. We used to get great rates this time of year (and usually booked months in advance). I was a little taken aback by the price of veranda rooms. We have always had a veranda room in the past, but with a nearly 800 price difference between a specail DCL has with Cat 11 v. regular priced Cat 7, we had to opt for the inside room to make this list minute trip.

We also got stuck with 2nd seating dinner booking so late. We have tried both early and late seating and really prefered the late seating (you don't get rushed out to make way for the next seating) but with baby, we would have liked 1st seating.

Anyone else on this trip with small childeren (toddlers) with 2nd seating dinner?

Oh, almost forgot.

Someone else was asking about Disney Dreams. We've gotten out Docs and it seems to indicate that it has been replaced.

I just hope that "Hurcules the Mussical" has been replaced. It played on all four of our previous trips. It's good, but having seen it three times is enough.

HooKooDooku
::MinnieMo I do believe Disney Dreams is still showing on the ship and they have added a new show called Golden mickeys::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

We have small children,but are going to be in early seating. We did late last year we had late with a 3 and 4 year old and it was just too late for them. They were cranky by the time dinner came. So we are trying early this trip.:p We have 12 people in our group with kids ranging from 3 to 7.

We did the Cat 11 last year and it was not so bad since you are hardly in the room. Let me tell ya you sleep really good with no sunlight at all. This trip I snagged one of the secret porthole rooms on deck 5:hyper: :hyper:

I did notice how much prices have went up over the past few months. We got an awesome rate back in Jan when we booked. We are all so excited!!!!!:sunny:

Glad to have you on board!!!! :wave2:

We'll be across the hall from you, also in a SPH. :chat: :chat:

I may have DD,9, wear her favorite lime green shorts on the 26th. Of course - since I WANT her to wear them then - she probably WON'T wear them.

::MinnieMo I am sure we will run into each other at some point. I can not wait to see the room.....:hyper: :hyper: My DD is 5 and is a little blond wild child with a missing front tooth(since age 2)....

We are setting the mood for our Disney trip by going to Disney's jungle adventure on Ice tonight in St.louis......:rotfl:

Two weeks from Sat we leave!!!! So excited!:hyper:

I see your staying at the Swan and Dolphin after the cruise. I stayed there this past April and just loved it. So convenient to everything and not tons of Children. I know I will like the ASM,but I am kind of spoiled by the Moderates and Deluxe hotels.I guess I can handle it for 2 nights..... Next time though I am doing either AK or WL. Maybe next year around the holidays.

If you are in room 5022 that was the room that my Aunt booked when I got 5020 back in Jan this year!!:hyper: :hyper:

We were so excitec to get the secret porthole rooms together and then she decided to upgrade to the Navigator Verahanda and so that made the room available.:tongue:

That must be when you snagged it!!! Good job!!:teeth: They seem to book fast. I think we are going to love it and you sure can not beat the price!:sunny:

Have a good weekend fellow cruisers....:wave:

to keep this thread on the 1st or 2nd page - just so I can find it easier...

so...BUMP!!!

gotta go - its girls night out for stamping

Someone mentioned before that we could organize Trick-or-Treating. We could maybe meet someplace on the ship.
My kids, a girl 10, and a boy 8, think it's a great idea.princess:

PS Used to be the user 1st time cruiser

I'm glad to hear there will be another girl on board about my DD's age. My DD is 9 1/2.

To all others on this cruise - maybe we could squeeze in a trick or treat on the "at sea day"???pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter