Roku?? and cutting DirectTV

It is called first row sports for the live streaming website. It takes some getting used to b/c you have to click out of a bunch of pop ups before you get to the game, but once you do it once you don't need to do it again. The feed is from Europe so the commercials and announcers are from the European NFL affiliate(which is sometimes funny), but otherwise it is the same game that is being broadcast.

Love my roku's. We have netflix, hulu+, amazon prime and a lifetime subscription on playon, and a monthly subscription on USTVNOW... with all this my monthly total is $40 a month and covers anything I want to watch, including NASCAR.
My husband gets his fix of football and we have a happy house.

Nope, not included with Prime. It is $1.99 an episode but they usually only have 13-14 episodes a season. Once we buy them they belong to us. We can watch on anything that can play Amazon video. We do not spring for the $2.99 HD versions though. They are available on Amazon the day after air.

Are they stored in your Amazon account. OH and thank you. I can wait 24 hours to watch it. Wonderful news.

Are they stored in your Amazon account. OH and thank you. I can wait 24 hours to watch it. Wonderful news.

Yes, they store on Amazon account. I have watched it on our Roku, the Sony Blu-ray and my tablet, all from my Amazon account.

I don't have a roku but I do have a Netgear Neotv box. It has Netflix, Huluplus, pandora, YouTube, cinema now, and Vudu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter