ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!!!

After completing the Trifecta what is your next plan? Are you going to complete a contract at every DVC resort?

now there’s a challenge for you 😂

Well done everyone else too, what a great ROFR day that was
Don’t tempt me!!!

I don’t have a plan beyond “use my points and enjoy!” We may add a few small contracts here and there in the future if the right contract and points show up. I wouldn’t mind a small contract at BCV but small point Sep UY are rare and the price is too high for me. DH really wants to own at PVB so I guess I’ll be keeping an eye out for one there. Really, though, I need time to save up again and replenish what I’ve spent in Covid Addonitis spending spree!!

And I’m really just holding out for Reflections next!

Has anyone had a delayed closing thats several months out say over 3 months ever bought back before?

I have done 4 and none have. All were in the range of passing prices at their times.

The last one was my sale of BWV in Spring.

I am still hoping the recent slew of passes means my pass is coming soon. I am pretty sure my offer will pass, but eager to get the closing process under way and a trip planned for '21. Has anyone here in the "waiting on ROFR for over 40 days" boat done anything to inquire about where their offer is? Is there any point in contacting the broker?

I’ve been stalking this page daily for a week, now it’s finally my turn to say:

LucieR---$100-$15628-150-SSR-Dec-0/19, 182/20, 150/21- sent 9/24, passed 10/30

Yaaaaaay! So relieved and happy, and anxious to get on to the next stage so I can start booking trips 😍

I’ve been stalking this page daily for a week, now it’s finally my turn to say:

LucieR---$100-$15628-150-SSR-Dec-0/19, 182/20, 150/21- sent 9/24, passed 10/30

Yaaaaaay! So relieved and happy, and anxious to get on to the next stage so I can start booking trips 😍
Congrats! And oh man this gives me some hope, I submitted about a week later for same size and price so hopefully they see mine soon and pass it as well!

Lorana---$195-$5812-27-VGC-Oct-0/19, 13/20, 27/21, 27/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29
Lorana---$195-$7373-35-VGC-Oct-0/19, 0/20, 35/21, 35/22-seller pays MF '20- sent 9/25, passed 10/29

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still need to close and everything, but my VGC contracts have passed!! They didn't magically turn into Sep contracts during ROFR to make it the most perfect, but that's okay. ;-)

I HAVE MY PETER DOMINICK TRIFECTA!! (BRV/CCV, AKV and now VGC)
Really, these resorts are my favorite theming, and I am so ecstatic to own at them all. And so happy to never pay retail prices at GCH again. ;-) Hopefully I won't get hit with addonitis there, lol, though I recently saw the Grand Villa photos, and I realize I'd need more points for that. ;-)

I was so eager to get this offer out that I completely missed asking this to have Mason as the title company, so it's on First American, and I was told to expect closing in 3-4 weeks. Ugh. But I'm honestly in no rush.

Interestingly, my HHI contract sent on 9/21 I'm still waiting to hear on.

:tink: I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tink::figment::stitch:

And I get to add this image to my signature:
k243RhG.jpg
Have you had good experiences with Mason? Curious for future resale purchases lol. We just closed one with First Am, and to be honest it wasn't great...fingers crossed it's better for you!!

dsanner106---$100-$20600-200-BRV@WL-Jun-79/19, 200/20, 200/21, 200/22- passed 10/30

I am shocked and excited to say submitted 10/19, passed 10/30.. 11 days.

congrats! Great to see more come through with quick turnarounds...hopefully an increasing trend.

nikred513---$70-$4636-50-VB-Apr-0/19, 0/20, 100/21, 50/22- sent 10/12, passed 10/30

Originally thought this was sent in on 10/5 - but it didn't go until 10/12 - and passed today! Yippee - both of my offers were accepted and passed!! Homes are VB and AKV!

Ok, maybe an easy question, but what is a white card? I do have a blue card, had no idea there was any other type.

A white card is a membership card that does NOT confer the "membership extras" benefits of a blue card (access to member lounges, member events, AP discounts, etc).

Currently, re-sale contracts and direct contracts below 125 points do not qualify for a Blue Card, and those contract holders don't have access to membership extras (unless they have another contract that does).

Members who qualified at the time that they purchased their contract are grandfathered in for as long as they have that qualifying contract. So anybody who bought re-sale in 2010, or bought a 50-point direct contract in 2015, would still have their Blue Card even though those purchases would not qualify if made today.

I am still hoping the recent slew of passes means my pass is coming soon. I am pretty sure my offer will pass, but eager to get the closing process under way and a trip planned for '21. Has anyone here in the "waiting on ROFR for over 40 days" boat done anything to inquire about where their offer is? Is there any point in contacting the broker?
I'm on day 52. It's a small second contract and I wasn't really worried but since it's taking so long I'm starting to get anxious

Holy mackerel batman.......,strange things are afoot in the land of ROFR
I find it so odd how the contracts are being looked at. It’s like there is no rhyme or reason. It’s like they took all the contracts and laid them on a table and mixed them all up like a game of gold fish. Lol they are just picking them up at random and deciding if they have a match and if not, then go fish! Lol It would make more sense if they were all the same resort, but all that have come through are different 🤷‍♀️ So strange! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!