ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so curious to hear about yours bc I will be submitting a similar contract this week. (Offer accepted, but waiting on seller to sign.) My birthday is tomorrow, so I'm hoping you get good news today and post it before then!! :-)

Happy (early) birthday!

I definitely will post here the minute (or second) I find out. I received a call earlier from a 407 area code, but, alas - it was not the call I was waiting for.

Happy (early) birthday!

I definitely will post here the minute (or second) I find out. I received a call earlier from a 407 area code, but, alas - it was not the call I was waiting for.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

I'll be CTRL-F5'ing this page for an update! ;)

Congrats.....kind of jelous, we have identical contracts even sent them in on the same day........still waiting to hear back......do you mind if I ask who your broker is?

Thanks! :earsboy: We were scared it wasn't going to make it past ROFR with it being a June UY. No, I don't mind at all. We went through Fidelity.

I wonder if this forum makes it better or worse! I think it helps keep track of the odds on certain price points, but on the other hand it stresses people out in cases like this where other June UY's were bought back.

In any event, congrats!

I completely agree! Although, I feel like it helped me out so much in the buying process that it out weighs the rest.

I am waiting.

w84no1---$92-$10390-100-BWV-Apr-0/16, 10/17, 100/18, 100/19- sent 6/30

Seller is paying the 2017 MF.

Great deal if it goes through. Good luck!

fsp3726, $115-$23,600-200-BLT-Feb, 0/2016, 0/2017, 200/2018, 200/2019, 6/15/17 (date sent), 6/30/17 (date approved)

Can you click the link in post #1 to format that for the list? Nice deal if it passes!

I'm sure someone knows but does DVC process rofr's everyday or is it a Monday Wednesday Friday type of schedule?:stitch2:

Please remember that your total price MUST include all closing costs, maintenance fees, and other fees that are a part of the total.

Please make sure to use the nifty tool in Post One :)!
CaptnKirk---$84-$4870-50-OKW-Sep-0/15, 0/16, 0/17, 50/18- sent 5/23, taken 7/3

CaptnKirk---$84-$4870-50-OKW-Sep-0/15, 0/16, 0/17, 50/18- sent 5/23, taken 7/3
Wow, I'm surprised that was even worth their time. Sorry. I guess the monkey throwing darts just happened to hit your contract.

You'll get the next one, no worries!

I'm really surprised that contract got taken. Must have been looking for something specific with that use year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter