ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Great price for a small BWV contract! :-)

BWV prices seem to be trending down.
For giggles, I went back to April 2021 when I bought my CCV points and BWV was in the 160s for any contract of size. I really struggled with BWV v. BLT as in my mind BLT was the better “deal”.

But I’m treating this like a car that I plan on fully consuming.

Actually 29 days - not rubbing it in :D But what is up with that? The good news is that in 2 more days you can ask for a status update.
I've been asking for updates, but sadly the update is just that they haven't heard yet! I'm not really sure if I can push further than that.

I've been asking for updates, but sadly the update is just that they haven't heard yet! I'm not really sure if I can push further than that.
I believe after 30 days the broker can ping Disney for an update. At least that is what a broker told me. I’ve never have had to ask…

My second SSR has been sitting out there for 22 days waiting on ROFR to clear. First one cleared a month ago after only about 14-15 days.. Any body else seeing longer times to hear back?

Talk to me about international contracts. Are there any downsides that I’m not seeing besides a slightly longer period to close?

Talk to me about international contracts. Are there any downsides that I’m not seeing besides a slightly longer period to close?
I was told that you have to sign a form with the IRS regarding the tax that the seller owes and that if somehow the seller doesn't pay it, they could send you a letter regarding it expecting it to be paid by you. The broker told me that in that case you contact the title company and they would take care of the situation.. Again this is what I was told because one of my contracts is international seller and I am in the closing process now.

Very interesting BWV contract posted this morning. A family trust sold 1070 points to an LLC for $95,700. There were multiple individual contracts that if I counted right added up to the 1070.
I wonder what the price per point was/is. I am currently waiting on a 350 BWV contract and I’ve got the cold sweats that I paid too much for a 2042 contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter