ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two weeks into ROFR and haven't heard anything. I was really hoping this would go quick due to the slow down in sales! Our first purchase in November/December didn't take this long!

Two weeks into ROFR and haven't heard anything. I was really hoping this would go quick due to the slow down in sales! Our first purchase in November/December didn't take this long!

I hear you! In my case, I’m (im)patiently waiting for my seller to return their closing docs. This was not the long pole I expected right now. I’d figure they’d be eager to close to get their money. :-(

I hear you! In my case, I’m (im)patiently waiting for my seller to return their closing docs. This was not the long pole I expected right now. I’d figure they’d be eager to close to get their money. :-(

It could be a notary problem. Due to social distancing, they have had to make adjustments to that process.

I'm in the same boat. I'm being told that the sellers have to get to a notary, and that is more complicated right now due to COVID-19 restrictions.
And, my seller is in Hawaii, so add some time for communicating with different time zone, and perhaps shipping the physical documents once notarized ??
I have been shocked by the length of this process. It's almost worth paying the Direct Prices to avoid these delays, almost... :earboy2:
ET:darth:

I'm in the same boat. I'm being told that the sellers have to get to a notary, and that is more complicated right now due to COVID-19 restrictions.
And, my seller is in Hawaii, so add some time for communicating with different time zone, and perhaps shipping the physical documents once notarized ??
I have been shocked by the length of this process. It's almost worth paying the Direct Prices to avoid these delays, almost... :earboy2:
ET:darth:
Still in same boat with you:sad2:. Waiting on seller to return closing documents.

Still in same boat with you:sad2:. Waiting on seller to return closing documents.
Is your seller based in the continental USA ?
Mine is in HI, which may add to the delay.
This has been quite an experience, eh ?
ET :darth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter