ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed a contract for 100 Poly points, Feb UY, all 2018 points banked into 2019 for $145pp. I’ll post a full string once it’s sent to ROFR. I’ve looked through this thread and the couple before it, as well as the various broker blogs on ROFR and can’t find a single recent Poly taken contract. Is that really true? I knew it was low, but none? Please tell me I can actually relax a bit on this one!

Just signed a contract for 100 Poly points, Feb UY, all 2018 points banked into 2019 for $145pp. I’ll post a full string once it’s sent to ROFR. I’ve looked through this thread and the couple before it, as well as the various broker blogs on ROFR and can’t find a single recent Poly taken contract. Is that really true? I knew it was low, but none? Please tell me I can actually relax a bit on this one!
Yes I. Think it is very, very low. That’s a nice contract you have. Those studios are nice and big there. 100 points will go fast though.

So HAPPY! I was getting worried with all the others being passed and mine sitting.

suemom2kay---$140-$22725-150-BCV-Feb-150/18, 150/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 4/27, passed 5/21

Nice to see a BCV pass! And points are intact. So many of the BCV listings are stripped until 2021, which is just crazy.

Yes I. Think it is very, very low. That’s a nice contract you have. Those studios are nice and big there. 100 points will go fast though.
Yeah, we are pretty happy to have gotten it, I was sure when I reached out to the broker it was going to be gone. But they had it listed at $165pp, so I think that might have scared off enough people to keep it available long enough for us to make a deal on it.

We are shooting for enough points to be able to book 1 br at most resorts, but we’re comfortable with the larger studios at PVB. It’s an add on to our 250 SSR, and we are likely going to add on 100 RIV as well, with the plan to stay at each of them on a rotating year basis to help stretch for longer stays when we do end up staying there. That’s the plan anyway.

cusegirl614---$106-$18691-160-AKV-Dec-0/18, 223/19, 160/20- sent 5/21

Our first attempt...I am not very confident in this one going through, but I guess we will see!

Equivalent to almost $117 per point with dues, I bet you do get it!

cusegirl614---$106-$18691-160-AKV-Dec-0/18, 223/19, 160/20- sent 5/21

Our first attempt...I am not very confident in this one going through, but I guess we will see!
Good luck! I think you have a good chance with the banked points. But, I am FAR from an expert!

So HAPPY! I was getting worried with all the others being passed and mine sitting.

suemom2kay---$140-$22725-150-BCV-Feb-150/18, 150/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 4/27, passed 5/21

They didn’t bank the 2018 points. Will I be able to bank/use them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter