Rock N Roller Coaster and Motion Sickness?

Be careful with the patches! I got them for scuba diving because a lot of my fellow divers use them for seasickness (on the boat before we dive) and I got the OK from my doctor (they don't come off all that easily to be honest, divers wear them for hour long dives with full head hoods and they don't fall off). I ended up having blurry vision for 5 days afterwards and extreme dry mouth. Apparently side-effects are VERY common for them, so if you start feeling any weird things take the patch off immediately because it only gets worse! I sincerely hope that they work for you though! Motion Sickness sucks :(

Yeah, side effects can happen with anything. I read the little pamphlet in the box so I know what to look for. I'm going to wear the first patch the day we travel down to see how it goes. If I feel weird once I get off the plane, I'll take it off. I've been given something similar to it before and during surgery in an attempt to keep me from getting sick because of anesthesia and I was ok with it (tho, it did not help with my reaction to anesthesia....something to do with me having red in my hair), so I'm hoping I won't have any of those common side effects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter